Reviews for Rooftop Rendevous
sunnydayinphiladelphia chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
She really will need it! Gosh, how is she going to take the whole situation.
moonstone.78 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
So far the story is off and rolling smoothly but I have not really seen any plot potential. It could due with the fact that the two girls seem so care free that if something were to come on knock them off there feet they would just laugh it off and brush right on by. This was most likely done unintentionally but fortunately it has a very easy fix.

Introducing a situation were the girls are not able to laugh it off or just turn it into a joke. For example maybe when they are out and about one losses their wallet. This sort of situation would lead anybody in a foreign country into a panic at the thought of no money and no set job. A small thing with the simple fix of getting a temporary job but at first the panic would show that they aren't bullet proof and that later on in the story when things become to get more twisting turning confusing what ever they won't just say "oh well".

A situation like this to show that they do have worry's and concerns about things in life doesn't have to be a dark and chaotic thing just something small that shows it is possible for something to go wrong or happen unexpectedly.

P.S. Sorry I wrote this at 1:30 in the morning I am not sure how well I explained it but obviously you can just ask me about it in e-mail if you don't get it.
sunnydayinphiladelphia chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
lol. Spiderman reference, awesomeness!
sunnydayinphiladelphia chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like the idea and I hope to see more.

Kate as a neighbor, hmm?