Reviews for In Which There is Plotting
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I read all of your In Which There is... stories and I loved them all! Maybe you should have written in the summary what order there suppose to go in? It would've helped a bit. Anyway you are an amazing writer and I would read your Avatar stories any day.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ha! Nice. Love it!
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
AHAHAHAHAH SUKI? Omg that's funny that she's Jun's successor!
HarmoniousPie chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I'm so glad that its CAPSTARA week! I have been reading what I call the "Melancholy" series (despite that it technically is the last fic in that litte series-esque set) over and over again!

Well ts obvious that Zuko was getting Mai and Ty Lee peach/mango pies because Mai would never eat something a common as a straw-blueberry. And Katara was getting Aang Apple-Watermelon pies.
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Fruit tart with rose petals on top for Zuko and Katara one of those pies with the big whipped toppings that the monks made.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
... lol. I fully wasn't even paying attentin in the beginning. During that whole conversation I was just like huh? and just tried to get through t. I never even stopped to consider what they were actually talking about. haha probably wouldn't hve gotten it even if I knew i was lookin for something.

I love a lovestruck Zuko. when zutara is flirting, it's so cute since they've both led such hard lives. They deserve to be happy and simple.
Asabella chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I like the way you wrote this, and yes, there HAS to be MORE!
xyzisme chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Zuko bought lemon-papaya pie for Mai (a mix of tart and oversweet :D). Katara bought cherry tarts for Aang (average, not special, make you sick if you have too many).

Will you be updating the rest of the story on this one - chapters - or as a new story?
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
a charming continuation for where there's whiskey and i eagerly look forward to what the high black lotus has in store for my favorite avatar couple, and what she's going to do with suki and toph, who is supremely awesome, i'm also going to be a bit braggy by saying i actually understood the metaphor/code thing that iroh and jun were using at the beginning

what sort of pies and tarts for mai, ty lee and aang? hmm, tricky since i guess in the avatar world they'd have wierd combo fruit the same way they have wierd combo animals

pineapple kiwi tarts or strawberry tarts for ty lee, somehow the sweet and sour wierdness of the pineapple kiwi i think fits her and strawberries are almost pink much like her aura so she'd probably like them

pomegranate or blue berry for mai, the pomegranate for the semi dark background which i think she'd like and both are dark-ish and healthy which might appeal to her,

and as to aang's fruit pie, i'm going to also guess banana because once again, bananas are good, or apricot fruit pie

fingers are crossed and looking forward to whenever you next post another continution or update a different story
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Fan-bloody-tastic work as always Mistress of Sarcasm. You always do post such fantastic stories. I look forward to your next work with great anticipation. Keep up the awesome.
aFigureOfSpeech chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
...Okay, I'm really glad you explained that first section, because I totally missed most of it. I actually thought Toph was in there at first. Man that's confusing.

Anyway...Katara you neck-baring slut! lol Poor, poor Zuzu: you stands no chance against the unwitting (or not so unwitting?) wiles of a lovely young girl and your own hormones. But fear not, for you have an entire secret society (two, possibly) dedicated to getting the two of you together! Man, that would make *me* feel better, even if I was pretending that wasn't exactly what I wanted. And doing a very bad job of it, I might add. 8D lol

I have a question - I believe I am correct in saying that Aang and Katara are still together at this point. Are Zuko and Mai? I mean, I feel like while he was in full-out hormone mode with Katara he would have at least thought 'I shouldn't be doing this, I have a girlfriend and Katara's dating Aang' or some such thing if they were. But obviously they're on speaking terms, if he's picking her up some fruit tarts (wonderful touch, by the way, you Capstara lurker you).

Speaking of which. The fruit tarts should be strawblueberries (I may or may not have read that combination somewhere before - stain the lips, I bet those would). With powdered sugar on top. And whipped cream. And rose petals. And maybe chocolate. lol (I'd eat me some of that.) And the fruit pies should be...bananakiwi cream. lol Whatever, use 'em if you wish. :) You'll probably get better suggestions though.

Anyway, the fic is, as always, excellent; Jun is, as always, awesome (badassery in black leather, really); and Zutara is, as always, adorable and smexy. Well done, I say. Can't wait for your next installment. :)

PS - You misspelled "own," by the way, in your AN. :) Just saying.