Reviews for Haku as Kida
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
The true ending: "And then Zabuza realized that he was gay for Haku and professed his love. Haku accepted it, throwing his arms around Zabuza's neck and passionately kissing him. No one thought this was pedophile-ish because technically Haku was thousands of years older than Zabuza. THE END! :D"

No, I'm kidding. But seriously, awesome job!

Favorite lines!

Suddenly, an alarm sounded. "Alright, ya redneck," the woman hissed, "get to launch pad!"

Kisame shook his head. "But I've got a blue neck!"

"So I say to him, 'Sasuke, we don't have any ripe tomatoes. Just eat the dango.' And he's like...Ugh, hold on a second, Shisui, I've got another call." The man with the monotone voice flipped a few switches. "Commander, we're reaching coordinates." Another switch. "Yeah, Shisui?"

"Cartographer, linguist, Fluffy Bunny owner, plumber...I can't believe this guy is single."

"So...your doctor is named Kakuzu, and he is not a fish. Kisame is a fish but is not related to Kakuzu. Sasori plays with engines but does not blow them up, so Deidara does it for him. And...the little man named Tobi...He is...the team mascot?"

"Close enough."

"I'm a boy."

Harsher words were never spoken.

"Help us. Or the princess boy dies."

"Hey, did you know Haku was a boy?"

"Me? No, I honestly thought he was a girl."

"We've lived together for eighty thousand years!" Haku gasped. "And you guys didn't even know I was male? Oh, come on, this gag is getting really old!"

"I want you to have the grease from the trip's cookouts," Kisame confessed, handing the pot to Zabuza.
korip1994 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I actually have 5 comments:

's a weirdo.

2.I thought that Itachi was creepy before, but this is rediculous.

3.I would never see Zabuza as a nerd.

does Deidara keep saying "Un" everytime he finishes a sentence.

was great.
Generalhyna chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Somehow I see Zabuza as himself physically, wearing glasses, and 100% unaware of his strength, as he is clumsy (in a silly way)
DarkAngelofOtaku chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great story. I gotta admit. I didn't see Haku coming outta left field like that. Personally, I saw Mei Terumi(Lady Mizukage) as Kira with Chojiro as Milo and Ao as Rourke. Still, excellent job. Cheers!
Musical Ninja chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Cool story :D

Btw, might I suggest you write a story for Mikoto Uchiha sometime? After the Yugito story of course. It's just a suggestion.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 8/2/2009