Reviews for Not On Deaf Ears
madcloisfan chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Loved it
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Rossi, u're a genius! Hehehe! H/p!
LadyWriter29 chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
I loved it! Wonderfully done. It was so perfect. Although I thought Pen was going to freak a little more, but it was adorable! You did a great job.
emzypemzy chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
First off mon ami, you DID NOT dissappoint, AT ALL! I loved it, they got all their emotions sorted out, there was MG loveage, HP cuteness and Rossi completely chuffed with his feat...it was great. Really great. May not have been the reaction they were expecting off of Pen, but come on, if you had Derek Morgan ALL to yourself, would you waste time getting angry...wait what even is there to be angry about ;P Awesome reactions and I loved it! :))
MiaDame chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Oh I liked it!
celticstarwolf chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
that was wonderful hon i loved the ending just perfect
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
This was so good. Rossi is so full of himself, just like on the show. He's good and he knows he's good. I really enjoyed it.
PinkAngel17 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Aw that was so sweet! Loved Penelope and Derek's reactions when Rossi told them what they did. And the last part was so great too! :)
jevans47403 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
well done. I thought Pen would be mad but at least she got her man as well as the others, lol. Great job!
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
This is so good. Rossi is so funny with his technology and Reid and JJ already in deep. I figure him for last. Love this story.
emzypemzy chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Ah, JJ was rather sly in this! Brilliant! Glad Hotch and Morgan went to them! And Kevin is now gone! Yay! Ah I loved this, looking forward to more and their discussions mon ami :))
MiaDame chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Wow, JJ and Reid in a secret romance is way too cool! I can't wait to see how they're gonna react the next morning :)
LadyWriter29 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Great chapter! Love it! Can't wait to read more!
LadyWriter29 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was a great start. Love the way the story line is going. You are oing a great job. Keep it coming.
celticstarwolf chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
that was wonderful hon i loved it hope for more soon please