Reviews for Bubblegum
Lisa Violet chapter 9 . 2/3
damn that was harsh
wheres the rest chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
If this is it I'm beyond pissed at you
Define Me chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I don't beg often, but PLEASE continue this! I found it last night and it broke my heart to see it hadn't been updated in 5 years! Please tell me this isn't a dead fic...
Invader Ferret from Planet Mad chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
This fanfic is absolutely, positively one of the best ZaDr stories that I've ever read! The detail of the descriptions are amazing, such complex situations are put in a way that is easy to understand yet doesn't sound simple, the characters stay true to the shows personality and all added on quirks are truly believable. YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING! I know that the last update was four and a half years ago but please, I must know what happens, a conclusion of some sort would be awesome. Please update this incredible story! Until then, I shall be waiting by the screen. :)
Samuel May-bird chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
No not the good part! Cliff hanger damn yoooooooou! ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Sorry if I missed anything, I'll admit I didn't read the entire story to clarify but this question instantly popped up into my head after reading chapter 4. I don't understand how simple oral sex can impregnate without the involvement of intercourse. How could Purple fertilize Zim by just tonguing him?
Peacock Slayer chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
omg why isnt this updated/finished!? :(
XxFluffyXAlienxX chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
You what's so funny/cool? Just as I started reading the part with Zim stripper dancing for Dib, 'My Humps' by The Blackeyed Peas came on my I-pod. IT FIT PERFECTLY!

*fangirl squeal*

ヘ(_ヘ)
Vivi the Vixen chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
pretty good
Invader Krys chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Good story. I like it, quite descriptive :)
Dolphin-Fly chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
First off, I would like to make it very clear that I am far from fond of the common fanfiction premise of male pregnancy. It's simply something that always seemed cheesy and stupid to me. That being said, I came to a point while reading this story where that specific dislike of mine disappeared. All the cultural and physiological details involved in creating a believable scenario for a mpreg are here. I can read this and GENUINELY BUY this as making sense (as much as a fictional story about aliens can, of course). I especially enjoyed the thought and effort that went into describing the social and culture effects of the Conceivers. Every question is answered and fully explained to an admirable point. Your writing style is through and descriptive, leaving nothing out both story-wise and situation-wise. I commend you on this story and would be pleased to see it continued.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
plez continue
Captor of the Crazies chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
OH . MY . POOR Zimmers ! He's certainly proved that he's strong by surviving the ride to hell and back my gosh can't he ever get a break this is like the fifth IZ fan fic I've read where he gets raped stop phsyically and emotionaly hurting him Peoplz! Love this by the way it's certainly very enticing and a truly uniquely written zadr I'd ever had the pleasure to come across to dying for more ! Love ,Capto
Captor of the Crazies chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Woah zimmers giving a striptease zadr sure is full of surprises and I'm so seething with jealousy cause Dib got to see zim do the dirty ZIM can you give me a striptease I'll give you a 1,000,000,000 Earth monies ! ;D
animal freak17 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
This is awesome i absolutely LOVE your story! This story has more detail and thought in it than any other fanfic i have ever read I cant wait for the next chapter!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »