Reviews for Bubblegum
littlebirdy chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
... O.O NOOOOO! DIB'S GOING TO END UP BEING KILLED! QAQ DAMMIT DIB AND YOUR UNCANNY HABIT OF LETTING YOUR CURIOSITY HAVE FREE REIGN AT THE WORST POSSIBLE MOMENT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE! TT~TT
littlebirdy chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
O.O DIB'S GOING TO BE FREAKING OUT AND APOLOGISING LIKE CRAZY NOW! HAH! QUE MOTHER HEN MODE!
littlebrdy chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
... NOOO! ZIM MUST HAVE DIBBIE'S BAAEBAE! PURPLE! GO WITH RED DAMN IT! *Π*
Melody Violet chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
damn that was harsh
wheres the rest chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
If this is it I'm beyond pissed at you
Define Me chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I don't beg often, but PLEASE continue this! I found it last night and it broke my heart to see it hadn't been updated in 5 years! Please tell me this isn't a dead fic...
Invader Ferret from Planet Mad chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
This fanfic is absolutely, positively one of the best ZaDr stories that I've ever read! The detail of the descriptions are amazing, such complex situations are put in a way that is easy to understand yet doesn't sound simple, the characters stay true to the shows personality and all added on quirks are truly believable. YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING! I know that the last update was four and a half years ago but please, I must know what happens, a conclusion of some sort would be awesome. Please update this incredible story! Until then, I shall be waiting by the screen. :)
Samuel May-bird chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
No not the good part! Cliff hanger damn yoooooooou! ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Sorry if I missed anything, I'll admit I didn't read the entire story to clarify but this question instantly popped up into my head after reading chapter 4. I don't understand how simple oral sex can impregnate without the involvement of intercourse. How could Purple fertilize Zim by just tonguing him?
Peacock Slayer chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
omg why isnt this updated/finished!? :(
XxFluffyXAlienxX chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
You what's so funny/cool? Just as I started reading the part with Zim stripper dancing for Dib, 'My Humps' by The Blackeyed Peas came on my I-pod. IT FIT PERFECTLY!

*fangirl squeal*

ヘ(_ヘ)
Vivi the Vixen chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
pretty good
cipherpaz chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Good story. I like it, quite descriptive :)
Dolphin-Fly chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
First off, I would like to make it very clear that I am far from fond of the common fanfiction premise of male pregnancy. It's simply something that always seemed cheesy and stupid to me. That being said, I came to a point while reading this story where that specific dislike of mine disappeared. All the cultural and physiological details involved in creating a believable scenario for a mpreg are here. I can read this and GENUINELY BUY this as making sense (as much as a fictional story about aliens can, of course). I especially enjoyed the thought and effort that went into describing the social and culture effects of the Conceivers. Every question is answered and fully explained to an admirable point. Your writing style is through and descriptive, leaving nothing out both story-wise and situation-wise. I commend you on this story and would be pleased to see it continued.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 9 . 6/4/2011