Reviews for Nightwing/Angel: Shadow Dancing
X-Over chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
Liked reading this crossover story of yours. Please continue writing more of it very soon. Pretty please? Thank you. :)
Bumpkin chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
Ack! You're not done this fic! and I was enjoying it soo much too... :P here's to hoping for an update sometime soon :)

keep penning,

Marns
Becky chapter 10 . 3/12/2004
Wait! That's the end? You're not done! A! How terrible! And this story hasn't been updated for like two years so there's very little hope I'm going to find out what the heck is going on! Crud! I was really liking it and I don't even watch Angel. Gee whiz. I gotta be more careful when I start reading fics. This has been great so far, and I definitely want to know what's goin on, I hope you will come back to it sometime. Sigh...
RonWeasley1975 chapter 10 . 5/18/2003
Great fic. I've read your other Nightwing/Angel crossover as well, and loved that too.

I hope you do plan on continuing this one.

A
Daylight chapter 10 . 3/16/2003
I'm so glad that you're continuing this. It's a great story. Please keep writing!
Marika chapter 10 . 1/21/2003
This is a really cool story and I hope that you won't leave it unfinished. I found one of your stories on 'The Darkness Within' and was thrilled when I found more stories on . I like the way you portray the relationships between the characters (all of them, in the stories I've read so far). Anyway, great job so far.
jedimasterkat chapter 10 . 12/11/2002
yay! It's a great chapter! But now, of course, you'll have to write the next one, 'cause I really want to know what happens. Keep going!
Teri chapter 10 . 12/7/2002
I am happy to see the update. I've been wondering if Cordy would meet Dick without his mask. Thanks for a very interesting story!
QOShea chapter 10 . 12/6/2002
Great chapter, Syl! I was getting worried about the boys *grin* So the things are vulnerable to Kryptonite, interesting... More more!
Luis chapter 9 . 11/29/2002
Please continue; write more soon.
jedimasterkat chapter 9 . 11/5/2002
I really like this story, but I'm dying to know what happens! Please write more!
ngtwing chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
was really looking forward to the ending of this story. i see where you are retired from bat-fic but hope you will finish this one up for us all. thanks.
RAxx chapter 9 . 8/20/2002
Really liked the story so far. So where's the new chapters. It's 'bout time you write new ones don't you think?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2002
Luis chapter 9 . 8/17/2002
I liked how this story is turning out so far. Please finish this wonderful story.