Reviews for The Bombshell
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 13 . 2/1/2017
I hope you do complete this fic! It's great.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 11 . 2/1/2017
I'd kick Leonard out so they can have a calm fulfilling life together. I'm sure Howard and Raj would be great uncles.

I'm loving this fic!
Iagan chapter 12 . 1/4/2017
SereniteRose chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
I really have enjoyed reading this story very, I know it has been a while since you've updated but i just want to let you know that I loved this story and I like the Big Bang Theory a lot, and so I hope you get this message and I also hope you update this story. thanks ever so much.
Audrey647 chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
it can't end this way please please please finish this soon
imaginary-shadow chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
It is a wonderful story. Good job :)
MarySBarros chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
This was the best TBBT fanfic I've ever read, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you, it's amazing.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Mom just asked me a question. Nothing but air came out. That is how shocked I am right now. Haven't blinked in five minutes due to shock.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Knew it, just didn't want to believe it!
Kishi shirei-kan chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
The Halo series is strictly for the Xbox and cannot be played on the PS3.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Predictable and filled wrong info. Halo for example.

Halo is a Xbox game, can't be played at a ps3. And ps3 doesn't whirr, it's rather silent. Halo can't be paused. Etc etc.

And wouldn't Sheldon have already known about being the father if he remembered? Then he wouldn't have manipulated Penny into telling him while pretending it's new. He's not that much of a bastard.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I TOTALLY saw that coming. I KNEW it!
-Anon13
CrazyFool65 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
I really hope you continue with this it is a very good story so far.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
I hope you decide to finish this
Wingless chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
This was an amazing fic. I absolutely loved it. I hope you plan to write a more final chapter to it. I am sure that I am not the only one waiting to see whether they have a boy or girl or even twins! :)