Reviews for Bright Lights
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/10
That last line was so beautiful, they are each other's home, aren't they? And Naruto is so right, they both are so dramatic, they can't just fall in love and be with each other forever, can't they? But it doesn't matter really, after all they both can find their ways back home. Beautiful this one, I really loved it, thank you so much!
Bye :)
Casmut chapter 1 . 7/15
Fantastic! And so deliciously heartwarming. Sasuke and Naruto's personalities were spot on and just...Fantastic! Loved the ending too 3
cole chapter 1 . 6/11
you skiped the sexy times
hillary603 chapter 1 . 5/27
Love the story...
jarisalive chapter 1 . 3/1
OMG this is so cute, I'm dying in all the sweetness you wrote, and it's not a bad thing!
Thank you so much for writing, the ending is just pure prefection for me!
Hiyorai chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is so sweet holy shit.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I really love your NaruSasu!
You are awesome!
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
dfsgkdszjfsdlkjflkdsjsdaf I have literally lost my ability to- oh my god- the part with Sasuke saying that Naruto better make him happy or he's calling the whole thing off, oh my god. You're so brilliant. And amazing. And fantastic. And just...oh my God please jut marry me. Thanks.
Amazing story!
Like seriously.
Giver yourself an award.
K, I'm done
(No I'm not. But my dad's giving me weird looks and I have that yaoi blush on my face so I need to go, like, chill and eat some ice cream)
Loved this!
Retroalien chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Another wonderfully written fict :)
I'll be short and sweet.
You rock author-nim!
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Sweet tender story. I love your writing so much.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
love it!
castlephoenix21 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i'h read almost all of your stories.. i think you are an amazing writer :)
Evelette chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was absolutely adorable! I love it 3
x-pixilated-x chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Why didn't you tell me that I look white? - LMAO God I nearly choked on my spit!

Wonderfully written with just the right touch of humour and angst D Totally in love with this!
578929 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Love this story, I love it each and every time I read it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »