Reviews for No, Please, God, No
thorl chapter 10 . 2/13
please continue...
thorl chapter 9 . 2/13
...wow. I had to hold up my breath.. poor hinata.
thorl chapter 2 . 2/13
Ah this is too good I can't stop laughing
Otakaboo chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
It has a pretty good plot, the spelling is pretty good, and it's interesting. That good enough for you? It's also kind of cute. I ship ShinoHina.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
No its not! Its actuallt pretty fun
xXYour DoomXx chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Darn. It would be kinda nice if you updated. It would be funny if when Hinata finally gets back into her body if she would continue swearing.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
LOL
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Haha I remember that rhyme from a tv show I watched when I was smaller
024 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Aw, sucks to see this is discontinued. I don't think I've ever been so hooked on a story before. Well, for what it was, amazing job. :)
woodlandfairykirk chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
this is hilarious(:
phoenixyfriend chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
We like it because it's funny and gives character depth a new meaning. It's a good read as far as body-switch stories go, especially considering the many bad ones out there.
The Serene Being chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
I like it because it so poorly done it funny, the content more so that the poor flow and constiancy or lack there of.
Lucyole chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
please dont think taht of your own storyi t is really good and very interesting and funny i like to read it please write furhter on it i would be very happy to read more
ClearQualia chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
pleASE CONTINUE THIS IS MY LIFE FORCE this story is actually really fucking good coNTINUE IT
ClearQualia chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ah, this is one of the most entertaining stories ive read in a long time. The plot is well woven AND driven so that the story unfolds so very nicely. I love your characterization for the two - its so very spot on, it just makes me revel in joy when they just do things that are so THEM. Its great, youre fantastic, your writing is fantastic, everything about this is flawless. I hope you update soon, because - wow, this story is such a gem. Thank you for writing, we need more people like you in the world.