Reviews for The Shower
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nor cannon, but really funny.
favludo chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ahhhh so good to find this story again. I love it and I love the way you write :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Since he is a vampire, wouldn't Edward shower really fast?
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Way to go Edward! Get in touch with that Modern, All-American, Perpetually Seventeen-year-old kid that has been dying to come out! (no pun intended) I throughly enjoyed this Fanfiction. It came Highly reccommended by jmolly. I knew that if she said a story or author was good, then I would love it. I especially loved how calm Edward was about being gawked at by Bella. Many authors would have made him blow-up about it, and unintentionally hurt Bella's feelings. The way I see it, there is always a choice on how to act in these situations. A) Blow things out of proportion and hurt both parties involved -or- B) See the good side in the situation. I'm glad your Edward was smart enough to choose B.
bmthespian chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Another author I read recommended your story so I thought I'd check it out. Cute one-shot. I can defiantly see the look on Charlie's face if that whole CPR scene had occurred :-)
touttoi chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love little fics like this. I loved Edward and how he didn't shy away.
patiicm chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
gosh! this is too much for Bella and for mee

hahahaa right.. just kidding
Loving lady chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was funny, cute, and even sweet. I like the way you were able to capture the essence of Edward and Bella in a situation that was not completely improbable and did it in a way that didn't come across as vulgar. Thanks!
mysinger chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was seriously hot!
Flower-of-Spring chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Thx for this amusing story! A little masterpiece!
robsten63 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I like :)
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I enjoyed this little piece so much! It was beautiful. And hilarious. Thank you.

I wish you could write some more, I'll put you on author alert just in case.
elovii chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
wow is it hot in here? **fans herself*
freckledshoulders chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
I hope this is ok for me to say...:

I should start by telling you that I *loved* the first chapter. I thought about it for a while after I read it, and searched through to find it again.

Second, I like the new additions to the fic. You've got a very interesting take on things.

I'm not, however, fond of the two sections being in the same story. They're both good, but for me the final chapters kind of ruin the sweet/sassy/fresh feeling of the first part.

You haven't mentioned anything anywhere about 'please give me feedback. I really want constructive criticism too!', so I hope this is ok for me to say. Again, I *loved* the first chapter (I had added it to my favs) but if you've been remotely considering separating the two stories, that action would have my vote.
HensonsAnimal chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
ah and how is it possible for edward to get an erection if he has no blood in his system ;)