Reviews for The Sea Cook
snownoor chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
you are an awesome writer! (I think Prussia' s influenced me) But all your stories are so awesome and detailed! I hope you continue on writing this awesome story!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
NOOOOOOOO! I finally reached the latest updated chapter of this and I realize only then that this story hasn't been updated in around two years! WHYYY! THIS CRUEL CRUEL WORLD! I am now crying. It's been a while since I've found a good Hetalia Pirate fic, and now I am completely crushed... It's a cliffhanger too!
canadiangirl13 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I have to say this, this story is amazing! I live it so much. It's completely dragged me into it and it feels as if I'm there with all the characters. I have no idea whether or not you plan on continuing the story or not but if you are please update soon. This story is amazing and I want to read more of it!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
You should finish this.
Anake14 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
I like the brotherly moments, but I feel really bad for Al and Mattie, it's like a disappointment, cause they really like being with Arthur and Francis, but this was like a whole other level of betrayal...
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
very good story
Lupegarou4488 chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
First off, I really like the story and the characters you picked to fill out the roles from the original book. That said, is this on hiatus or has it been abandoned? Because I would hate to see a story this good die.
JAGartist chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Ah damn... I was really getting into it too.

Well, I hope you update soon because this story is really good!
Forever-Remaining-Unknown chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
This story is so good that when I couldn't review on my phone(the only internet I have) i went to the library tomake sure i wouldn't loose track of this story. I hope you get the chance to update soon for this story.
dreamer44integrity.com chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
Please tell me you are going to finish this! Its so good!
StarsNStripedUndies chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
This is a wonderfully written play on a classic adventure. I love the way you write the characters with such believable dialogue and emotion. I almost forgot that Hetalia is normally such a goofy show!

Anyway, beautiful work. Thank you for sharing this with us. Please, please update this soon!
StromLantern chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
Oh gosh, oh gosh, you can't just leave it at this. You have to write more. I notice that you haven't updated since January. I implore you to finish it. I mean you're almost there. Please, please, think of the adoring fans.
Miss T Hyuga chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
This story is haunting in my opinion. I thought nothing of it when I first saw this, just another fanfiction, I had thought. Two chapters in and I am in horrid suspense, craving more. You're writing style never ciezes to amaze me. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but if you could continue this story, it would be like a Birthday present to me :)
Falcon's Jade chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
Oh boy, Gilbert was bitter enough about Ludwig's death and now he's going to learn that it was betrayal amongst the ranks? CONFRONTATION TIME

And Elizaveta keeping the crew in control made me grin :D I know its been a while since you updated but I hope you'll be returning to this story soon! The confrontation, the way Arthur's words would be tested, just how much Francis knew, and how Roderich will react to Gilbert being proven right about the crew, looking forward to it all!
bbissocute chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
Oh how I would love to see the characters' reaction to reading this story! Haha, poor Authur, always pegged as the pirate (haha, yay for puns). Hehe, he plays the 'villian' so well. Not that I'd read it any other way. Adorable. Keep up the great work.