Reviews for The Sea Cook
CecileDragonWriter chapter 14 . 4/13
Please contine this story. It's amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
*slides over twenty dollars* so you gonna update soon. Seriously though, I would be most appreciative if you would update this delightful fanfiction.
snownoor chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
you are an awesome writer! (I think Prussia' s influenced me) But all your stories are so awesome and detailed! I hope you continue on writing this awesome story!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
NOOOOOOOO! I finally reached the latest updated chapter of this and I realize only then that this story hasn't been updated in around two years! WHYYY! THIS CRUEL CRUEL WORLD! I am now crying. It's been a while since I've found a good Hetalia Pirate fic, and now I am completely crushed... It's a cliffhanger too!
canadiangirl13 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I have to say this, this story is amazing! I live it so much. It's completely dragged me into it and it feels as if I'm there with all the characters. I have no idea whether or not you plan on continuing the story or not but if you are please update soon. This story is amazing and I want to read more of it!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
You should finish this.
Anake14 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
I like the brotherly moments, but I feel really bad for Al and Mattie, it's like a disappointment, cause they really like being with Arthur and Francis, but this was like a whole other level of betrayal...
Eren Ackerman wife of levi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
very good story
Lupegarou4488 chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
First off, I really like the story and the characters you picked to fill out the roles from the original book. That said, is this on hiatus or has it been abandoned? Because I would hate to see a story this good die.
JAGartist chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Ah damn... I was really getting into it too.

Well, I hope you update soon because this story is really good!
Forever-Remaining-Unknown chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
This story is so good that when I couldn't review on my phone(the only internet I have) i went to the library tomake sure i wouldn't loose track of this story. I hope you get the chance to update soon for this story.
dreamer44integrity.com chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
Please tell me you are going to finish this! Its so good!
StarsNStripedUndies chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
This is a wonderfully written play on a classic adventure. I love the way you write the characters with such believable dialogue and emotion. I almost forgot that Hetalia is normally such a goofy show!

Anyway, beautiful work. Thank you for sharing this with us. Please, please update this soon!
StromLantern chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
Oh gosh, oh gosh, you can't just leave it at this. You have to write more. I notice that you haven't updated since January. I implore you to finish it. I mean you're almost there. Please, please, think of the adoring fans.
Miss T Hyuga chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
This story is haunting in my opinion. I thought nothing of it when I first saw this, just another fanfiction, I had thought. Two chapters in and I am in horrid suspense, craving more. You're writing style never ciezes to amaze me. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but if you could continue this story, it would be like a Birthday present to me :)