Reviews for Illegal Contact
petmom1213 chapter 15 . 4/6/2019
Why don't you just repost the whole story at one time?
petmom1213 chapter 16 . 4/5/2019
Is that all? I'm so disappointed. This has been such a good story. I really want to get an ending. Please.

Mickey Hall
Krista Marie chapter 16 . 3/7/2019
I really enjoyed this story hope it gets updated
hstevens0816 chapter 16 . 1/29/2019
awe i doubt u will contiune but i loved everyting so far ;)
cramsdell90 chapter 16 . 1/25/2019
please continue this story
Elizabeth142 chapter 16 . 1/1/2019
I love this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2018
So loving the re read.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2018
Just wanted to say, I read this story a few years back when you posted the whole thing and I loved it. You are such a good author and I love the stories you created (yes I read your other stories too and loved them all). I dont know if you'll ever see this but I wanted to say thank you. I liked this one so much I was thinking about the plot and went back and reread. I was sad you left off on the trip to Dallas for the repost but I remember the rest. Thank you again for creating these stories it is a joy to read them.
twirob chapter 16 . 8/27/2018
AMAZING! story i hope you come back soon to finish it ;D
Twilightaddict2007 chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
Are you going to finish posting this story?
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 16 . 7/9/2018
So cute! Kind of fucked up that they're doing sexual things at the school while it's a school day, but I still love them! Update soon :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2018
Why would she let jake in her house. I mean he checks her out, calls her Bella instead of ms. Swan and he not accidentally walked in on her changing. He shouldn't ever be allowed in their house. And I'm not sure but did Edward someone who played in the nfl and understand the need for privacy actually give Jane his number. I'm pretty sure Mrs. Cope got played. Janet's not shy but got Mrs cope to get Edward to ask her out I'm guessing. But Jane needs to be called out on knowing Edward was in a relationship and Edward needs to be told to say no. First he agreed to show Jane around why not Bella or anyone else why the maybe single, hot, rich nfl guy. He should of said no or something. But than if he gave her his number I'm losing faith in him quick. You don't give someone you don't know your number. That's something that's earned especially when your interested in someone.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2018
Loved it!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 3/27/2018
Liking this already!
ephosi chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Can you post the ending? Cant wait !
13,473 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »