Reviews for Illegal Contact
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
SO HE LIKES HER VOICE THATS NNICE HOPE HE LIKES HER TOO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I THINK I'M GOING TO ENJOY THIS STORY VERY MUCH SO LETS GET ON WITH IT NOW.
DeeFC chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
I am so happy to be reading one of my favorite stories again! Please please post the rest!
DeeFC chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
I'm glad you're reposting, hope the entire story goes up. This is one of my favorites!
myhubbyissoedward chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
Can't wait to read it so far!
amclark chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
Omggggg just finished reading and loved it! Please update soon! Please
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 16 . 5/4/2016
Oh my gosh, I've been looking for this story! Please don't give up on it!
cullen-hale sisters chapter 16 . 3/21/2016
Please update soon. Loving this story
justginger chapter 16 . 3/17/2016
I'm really enjoying this story.
krissybear33 chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
Please please finish posting this story.
JMitch94 chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
I really love this fic! just came across it and couldn't stop reading it! hopefully there's more soon :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2016
It's been a year? Will you update soon?
brooklyngirlx chapter 16 . 1/28/2016
Just happened upon this story. Excited to see where this is going, please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
Hey! Love this story so much and was so excited you were re-posting! Will you re-post the rest?!
Andy Gibson chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Hi ,

My name is Andy Gibson and I’m a representative for Evergive, a private, online network where we all share our love for Jesus.

We are looking for friendly and inspirational Christians the Bay Area who want to build faith and share positivity with others by joining our community, and we thought you might be interested.

Specifically, every community has a Community Lead, who is in charge of posting content, sharing community photos, and welcoming new members. It's a very easy way to help a lot of people and meet other Christians at the same time, plus there are other benefits mentioned below.

If you are interested in this position or have someone in mind who you can refer, please let us know!

About Being A Community Lead

Registration

Simply respond to this email with this information.
Your name
Your church
Your favorite Bible post
Your contact information
Requirements & Responsibilities

As a Community Lead you will
Set engagement goals for each week.
Share inspirational quotes and scripture.
Welcome others to your community.
Post photos from community happenings and upcoming events.
Benefits

Community Leads also get some awesome perks that include:
Welcome package - which includes your own personal embroidered hoodie!
Great kickbacks for your church - from Evergive sponsored events to cool gear for your community
Opportunity to become a Senior Community Lead - the top community leads get paid for their community building efforts.
Most importantly you get to make a huge impact from your mobile phone. The strongest communities on Evergive have more volunteers, stronger support, and deeper faith.
13,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »