Reviews for Illegal Contact
vampiregirl1654 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Sounds great so far! I really can't wait to read more! This has me intrigued already! Update soon!

~vampiregirl1654~
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Holy Cow this is going to be one freaking hot story! I am SO excited to read this, of course you know I love what you write, so it's a given that I will like teacherward or is he coachward?
rebelchick28 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow that was awesome, can't wait for your next update!
sturgeongrrl chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is great! Yes, by all means, give us more. :)
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
yes, yes, yes, please continue, i'm very interested in this storyline, can't wait for the !next update
darcy13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Interesting prologue. How did they get to this place and what happens now? Can't wait to find out. I like the NFL retiree angle.
nsanity24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
sounds really good!

please continue!

i love falling for you..

so i know i'll love this one

your a great writer!
babybird66 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This looks superhot! Haha I'm so happy you're coming out with another story because I can't get enough of your writing! FFY is amazing and I'm so glad you're writing more. Is this more light-hearted than FFY?
taylorbug612 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
omg i love it write more ill be reading
twilighted4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love the new concept! i can't wait to read this new story!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I more than love it...I freakign adore it! It's off to a hot start and I already can't wait for more! :) And you did say FLUFF!...You had me at fluff! :)
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I look forward to the story... I love FFY and most of your other stories you are a great writer... Just wish we didnt have to wait so long for the first chapter after that prologue teaser...
island-surfer chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow, this definitely has me interested to read the whole story. The summary sounds good, the text you have is great (I figured it would be after reading FFY), and I'm really interested to read the whole thing.

I haven't been good about reviewing FFY (I get scared that it will disappear among the masses), but I will try to update every chapter of this one when (I'm hopeful, so no 'if's) you start posting it. :)

-Kaylee
Theresa Zhao chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
ah i can tell that it's gonna be great already! haha it was just enough to make me keep coming back for more! is there a thread on twilighted? i will definitely be following you on twitter for updates!
Fromdarktolight37 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like the storyline! The prologue definitely has me interested for sure! Can't wait to read more!
13,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 886 893 894 895 896 897 898 .. Last Next »