Reviews for Illegal Contact
secamimom chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Loved it. Can't wait to see where you take this story.
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh heck yeah this sounds interesting! Can't wait to read more of it... so good!

xoxo

jennie
ajmefamily chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
definatly continue, it so far sound really good as good as falling for you!
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Definitely interested! Can't wait for more
midnite serenade chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like what you have here. If it's even half as good as FFY, it'll be a great story. Looking forward to chapter 1.
JennC32 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
OMG! I am very intrigued! Def got me interested. Great teaser of what is to come
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I'm very excited for this new story! It has an interesting premise and I can't wait to see what direction you take with it. )
rhodesl chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Don't be nervous, this sounds awesome. Not only that but you have me so hooked with FFY that I would read anything you write!
hbayer chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This sounds really good so far. I can't wait to see what happens up to that point, so I hope enough people review this to give you the motive to keep it up!
thumpernel chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I have loved reading falling for you and this story too sounds really good can't wait for more chapters! WOOHOO! keep writing you are really good!
eneas chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I LIKE THE PROLOGUE.

I HOPE YOU KEEP WRITING, CAUSE THE STORY SOUND INTERESTING.

SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE.
vivalalove chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I am all sorts of excited for this story! I'm going to be sad when falling for you is over, but it looks like I have another great story to look forward to!
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i cant wait for this story!
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I can't wait to read more! This sounds very interesting! I get the impression that Bella is a student? I can't wait to find out for sure. 8/11 won't come soon enough..wait I am on vacation until then so it probably will come a lot quicker then I want it too but now I have a update to look forward to when I go back to work! YAY! Keep up the great work!
annamason23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Please continue soon, I love love love your story, it has a great beginning! Great start
13,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 887 894 895 896 897 898 .. Last Next »