Reviews for Illegal Contact
Cathryn chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
love it
alexandramarie94 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
wow that was great! i love how you write and it gave me chills! keep going im loving it! :D
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i cant for this story it sounds good so far
PLV chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like the premise thus far. Looking forward to more. Your so talented. -D
ducksouporiginals chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love it! Can't wait for more :)
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love it cant wait. You said fun amd romantic which I love. So I guess no angst YEAH!
Ri40 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love it. I would like you to continue it.

You get me excited then you cut it, can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
RebeccaMCullen chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
:looks confused: Yup, gotta love those prologues don't cha.

Sounds interesting enough.
musicizmylife chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
loved it! the idea of edward as an ex-football player is different...i would've pictured that as emmett's job...but i like it. :) i'm wondering if bella is a teacher at the high school edward coaches at...

i'll be anxiously awaiting august 11! :)
Ellelovesedward chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
It definitely sounds interesting.

I really, really want to read whats brought them to this point, so I do hope that you're going to continue.
Padme-And-Anakin-4-Ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Already addicted! I read all of your stories so far! I just started yesterday and already I am a big fan of yours! You Falling For You is already my fave fanfiction! I Love love LOVE your style writing, you get me drawn in right away! Only thing that concerns me about this fanfiction..is it says angst..XD I guess I am just a bit scared with angst lately cuz I just finished a fanfiction where Bella dies. I no want my Bella and Eddie to die! But regardless...I HAVE TO READ THIS STORY! XD Like I said..Already addicted to it! Keep up the awesome work! I cant wait to read more! You rock!

-Emma
jadsmama chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Im intrested, please write this! its looks like it will be nice and smutty and you write great stories so go for it girl!
Cullen312 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Damn that was HOT. I'm so excited that you're writing a story with two of my favorite things, Twilight and Football. **Now I'm imagining Rob in tight football pants**

I'm hooked; I can't wait to read more.

Smooches! Shawna
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I think it sounds wonderful...
1807969 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
You've definately got my interest piqued. I love Falling For you, so I already trust that this story will be just as good. Plus, I can't resist Edward as an ex football star. How fuckin' sexy is that?

I'm wonderin' tho if Bella is a student at the high school he's coachin' at, since you didn't make it clear how they meet... I gotta speculate. Which also has me interested because I love when Edward's a lot older than Bella and there's a forbidden love thing going on. Besides... I totally had a thing for the football coach at my high school and I woulda followed through with it had he not been married. Lol.
13,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 888 895 896 897 898 899 Next »