Reviews for Let's Play Pretend
FieldHockey chapter 1 . 8/15
Love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Damn cute, loved it, the love making was rather intense though
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 1/18/2012

KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Really good. I think I like Drew the best which is weird cause he's never going to be heard from again unless you write a novel.
LauraWinter chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wow...that was incredible. I love the pairing and I thought it was a very interesting idea she had with her best friend. Pretty dangerous, though, with feelings on the table and intimate thoughts surrounding them. It very well could have ended badly. But I'm glad it worked out.
becca chapter 1 . 4/7/2010

LadyLush chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I really liked this story :) mainly because it was so original. Well done!

EllieLloyd chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
hi you sent me a message a while back asking if i'd read this. I wrote the delectable miss weasley. i think this story is great! Had me interested from the start and really unique :) x
pinkdude64 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
loved it
CherryBlossomGirl22 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This idea of yours is weird and so good that I think i will steal a bit of it if I may.
zetuslapetus chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Hey, got your email, this was really good. Keep writing, I love this pair too. I thought the Junior League Quidditch team was the cleverest thing ever! I never would have thought of it.
Mouse and Stupid Productions chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Sometimes one wishes the Polyjuice potion existed in the god-damned muggle world... Sorry...

I liked it. It was good. The plot twists were awesome. Nice one.

callmedaynuhh chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
hah, that was great.

i loved how he was in the closet!
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I think it's so weird what Drew and Rose did, but I still loved this story.
Silver War chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I loved it! I can't believe that you have only had one review for this story, it's great! Rose/Scorpius is a really addicting pairing, and it has so many possibilities, as you have shown here. I'm more of a fan of the fics where they don't like/love each other at the start, but then grow closer, but I loved this! Please write more Rose/Scorpius stories and one-shots.