Reviews for Masks: The Outtakes
omfgtabby chapter 2 . 3/31
Good job! I read this at work and actually burst into tears! :Db
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
couldn't fit into the novella

nigga it's over 900,000 words long
shit ain't a novella no more
fancyspinner chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Well, darn! not that fr in the story but what a beautiful chapter! 2 o.c's I can get behind. Far from perfect but trying any way. there's so much pain and loss. (sigh) One of the things I enjoy is the truly alien feel to these botts and the way theyddo things.
mmouse15 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Oh, interesting look at how Death and Fang got together. There's also a huge amount of truth being slung between them. It's fascinating. I think Death understands Fang far better than Fang understands Deathwheels.

This was a fascinating chapter.
mmouse15 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I'm really sorry you couldn't fit this into 'Masks', but I'm really glad you posted it here. What a terrific look at both Silverbolt and Sunstreaker in your world. I love how 'Bolts set Sunny up and hit him with the facts.
mmouse15 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
This is adorable. I really understood Mikaela's grumpyness about talking cars; after being around the Autobots, anything less seems a cruel reminder.

Honey is amazing! I loved her 'Bee made Honey' pun/joke, and Bee actually being the one that picked Mikaela up was terrific.

This was really sweet.
mmouse15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was funny! It's also a great look at Grimlock's character.
TylaraRemember chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Oh, now that just tugs the heartstrings. Really glad you posted that (but also glad it's not the real ending!)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
What a nice alternate chapter. We knew somehow that the 'cons must be a lot like our beloved (if frustrating) Auotbots; here they are revealed in all their glory to be just like US. Those of us who are who or healed, anyway; one can only hope for this kind of rescue to be dealt out among the other 'cons as well.

Megatron is going to take a lot of dealing.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I liked this little discussion of past losses and pain (always an undercurrent in Autobot fanfic, although only the skilled writers make much use of it), combined with a little suggestion as to interpersonal management. Silverbolt is becoming a favorite character of mine, and it's always nice to see him; as well, I have a soft spot for the twins major - even Sunny.

This alternate ending is very well done.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Made me sniffle. And I never do that. Aging!Mikaela is perfect, as is Stealth!Prime!Bee. And "Bee made Honey" Priceless.
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
now...I'm crying...this is so sad, you mad me cry with how the other flyers died...and I'm at school, people think I'm mad
LAWL'Ofollower chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Fang planning confuses me much and has so through the small bit of Masks that I have read though I suppose that's 'cause ADHD yes? Never sticking to one topic...annoys the hell outta me.
LAWL'Ofollower chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
this would be an interesting ending.
LAWL'Ofollower chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
bumblebee ticklish? that's interesting.