Reviews for Translucent
MiaFaythe chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Made me cry. Great job Dear you really caught the characters.
a reviewer chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow! This story was amazing. You got the character's personalities right and the emotions are expressed well.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It's nice to read a story about the aftermath of this episode. I remember seeing Rogue's hurt expression, and I just felt so sympathetic. The guy she liked was looking at her with such intense emotion BUT it was meant for JEAN. And then when later he told "we all would" in reference to saving her, I melted at her smile towards him. Because even though they can't be a couple, I like how Scott cares about her. And I think your story picks up on that. Rogue still likes Scott and Logan is warning her against her crush pointing out there is someting between Scott and Jean.

Love the lines "Trust me, it get’s easier. An’ it stop’s hurtin’" because they are so true but straight to the point that I can see Logan saying it without being DR. Phil. :) lol

Keep up the good work.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
aww... I want more rogan! TT
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
good job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love this! Wolverine has such a protective father attitude for Rogue, and you showed that in this story really well. You kept Wolverine in character and still caring. So good job on this. I can so see Logan doing this.
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Outstanding! Translucent was very well thoughtout and well written. I felt you kept Logan & Rogue in character too which I love. And you captured their some what father/daugher relationship perfectly. Awesome job! It's a nice little short and I'm so adding this my favorite stories list. Later!
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Yay! :D

I freaking love stories where Logan is all Fatherly like towards Rogue. :3 You are totally awesome! Thank you!