Reviews for From Far Away
Yvonne chapter 7 . 17h ago
Living with memories is just as hard as living the experience. Seen someone write that you meandered, not true, I understand why, so do you. But life is not logical, especially ones emotions, and how others actions have affected you. Once Elenion grows up let him fall for a human. Ha ha ha. Good luck and blessing in your life journey.
LOL I KNEW there was something familiar about those first few paragraphs! The things they carried xD
Found a few errors, and usually they don't annoy me, but they were really so simple that if you had just read over it once or twice you could have gotten rid of them yourself.
Elenion: Damn! I though I was rid of those horrible beasts!
Fufufu... You tell 'em, young Elfling! FUwahahahah!
NB-
Spelling;
You misspelled Elenion's name a few times
Pendant
Choking
Otherwise, very well done.
hermonine chapter 7 . 3/17
nice story
PiptheSnake chapter 7 . 2/11
...hmmm... I NEED MORE
CA chapter 7 . 2/3
I have little idea where you're taking this either. However, the vast majority of fics are half-assed meanderings of the mind, even if you only sketch out how you plan to wrap this up it'll still be more than most - that is, complete.
If advice is welcomed than, please do not venture into the realm of 'soulmate TM' - the just add character recipe of that brand is tasteless. By all means tell us every gritty detail of how your pair complement eachother, but infatuation is the only type of love, and shallow at that, which could bloom at first sight/touch/sound.
Enough griping - your story hasn't even indicated romance yet, so my stepping up to the soap box is premature. My apologies.
Conversely, I like that your Harry-elf is not entirely pathetic, it is a most welcome deviation from the norm. Please keep it up. You even explain away unnatural strength for a little fellow - citing magic enhancement. Yay for author who fill potential plot-holes themselves.
Question, because it was Fawkes who gifted him immortality did Harry gain any fire-bird gifts/flaws/traits? Or did the Valars' conversion of Fawkes' immortality into an elvin body for Harry remove every last trace? Something to think on if it hasn't occurred to you - by all means use it if the urge takes you, or discard it.
Ha, I think I've written more than enough.
Yours faithfully,
CA
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 1/16
Awesome story so far! .
howlingwolffate chapter 7 . 1/8
make more soon!
Lady of the Shards chapter 7 . 1/5
Oh wow. This story has had me enthralled. Elfling!Harry is so…oh I can't think of the right word. But I want to bundle him up and protect him.

If you are still looking for a beta I would be very interested. I've noticed a few errors and plan to go back through the story and post them in more reviews.
Hope chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Please please please continue this fanfic!
Lunasana chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
may i use you're song?
jupimako chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
I hope you decide to continue this fic!