Reviews for From Far Away
Petra chapter 8 . 7/31
Please update soon, this book is so unique and amazing!
Manillalu chapter 8 . 7/17
...Harry sucks. He's afprable but the personality is so off putting! Ugh! Poo him and his irrational moodiness! Some of his behavior just doesn't make any sense. But thank you for the story!
Lulumo chapter 8 . 7/9
Well, Legolas you are big ass hole ain't you? Damn Harry you should've kicked his sorry ass.
And just what is that pendant, why is it only making Legolas insane but nobody else... don't tell me it's kinda same as One ring or something...?
Lulumo chapter 7 . 7/9
Halt dude, you better not blackmail Harry, he's whole life has been controlled and blackmail equals control... and Harry will hate you, soul mate or not, everybody has secret they don't want to tell and they have no right to know.
theHidden1 chapter 8 . 6/21
I really love this story. The things Elenion goes through, and how he reacts to things. I love how you write his character. Its so sad. I kinda hated Legolas in this chapter. But I get that something is happening to him. Still though. Jerk move. I really hope we get to see more of this story in the future. :)
firesword01 chapter 8 . 6/15
That necklace is from Draco right? And Harry and Draco where dating but then Draco died in the war. But why would there be a spell on it which is kind of like the Rings power of making people want it? Though I kind of feel sorry for Legolas because he can't control himself around it. I'm wait most eagerly for the next update.
wajagirlliz chapter 8 . 6/2
I look forward to future chapters. Fantastic write! _
SnarrySlave chapter 8 . 5/18
This is intriguing i do hope you will update soon
FlorenceMeinGott chapter 8 . 5/1
Yes! This is definitely the best elf-Harry story I've ever read. The other just seem like clones of each other but this one has an amazing spin on it I haven't seen before. Even though it's been two years since you updated, I hope you continue at some point. Favorite!
bookreader911 chapter 8 . 1/31
Please please please update!
Theweirdkids chapter 8 . 1/24
Please continue please I am now addicted to this but of you lost interest in the story no harm done.
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 1/2
Please don't tell me this is discontinued! It would be a shame, if you didn't continue your story. It's so awesome!

Addictive too ;)
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 1/2
So, Legolas does act like Draco in your story...
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 1/2
Hmm...Harry will have many questions to answer...
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 1/2
Well, gandalf shouldn't have attacked