Reviews for Same Difference? I Think Not!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
LOL, a suiting way to end this story.

I like George's little 'speech' and Derek being all romantic.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
LOVE this chapter! Derek bring up the whole correction bit and Lizzie & Edwin's reaction was just so 'them'.

Love when Derek said 'not for long' because it is so true D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Oh I love how you reversed the famous final sibling/step-sibling correction. I just love it!

How does Casey's hair look now?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Wow on the ending, Nora ruined it! LOL

The fight was definitely Derek and Casey to a peg. I wonder what Derek thought seeing Casey in his shirt. ;D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh, I like it! They both subconsciously want to remind the other they are not blood related, love that!

What are Derek's true intentions?
Itban Fuyu chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
I like it! It was pretty good! I think you could try some sequel teling a little about their lives at college, I think it would be nice.

Itban Fuyu
AlexandriaTheGreat chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
I laughed my ass off when I saw the title of this chappie. xD

I wish that the chapter was longer though. Your an amazing writer. (In all complete and utter honesty. :D)

I'm checking out your profile as soon as I finish this review.

(BTW, I have an account, too. Just too lazy to log in. P ( 13 if you wanted to know. xD)

Good on ya, mate. ;)

Alexandria AKA Alex
wprincessannw chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
very cute :)
mimibear chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
nice story! i love it, especially the paint incident...
SusanMarieS chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
i pretty much think it's done because we can see the either or senareo. spelling suck in my case. anyway great story,
oreocookies13 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
this is a very well written story and i enjoy reading it. it has been very original and unique up until this point and it is quite refreshing to read this story. i think what you are in danger of now is falling into the trap of the conflict with the parents. usually dasey fanfics like this either go one of two ways: the parents agree and they get to be together or the parents disagree and they have to face adversity. although i am not sure what i would write in this situation, i think that you should try not to back yourself into a corner or make the story into something that has been done a million times before. thank you so much for this story and i hope you update soon!
BelladonnaFlames chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
LOL. funny funny. I love George and Nora's reactions
Unknowndreamer chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
aww, that was a really cute chapter !

I loved the paint scene and also the ending with the remote

-unknowndreamer
Dimples08 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great start can't wait to read more.
BelladonnaFlames chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
cute. Paint fights are always a party and a half! I've never had one, but you know, they always seem fun. Keep writing!