Reviews for Spin the Bottle, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
AWE! Way ro cute!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love your use of 1994 language and that an eleven year old's birthday party is the "social event of the year."
Aniveria chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
that's so sweet
baileygirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
So cute and innocent! Oh, those were the days! Now back to the smut! ;p
Nutta4444 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
~ Unreal yet again! LOVE love love your stories :-)cant wait for the next chappy ~
bunnyobsessed chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
How cute :)!
DreamGirl123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was such a cute story...and a cute kiss...
SEOrwin chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I LOVED it! What a sweet first kiss.
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
aw thats kind of sweet! :) At least he didnt have to kiss Lauren (eww) LOL
Possession chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
AW! I love them so.
susayq chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw, how sweet!

~Susan
randomemovampire-elf chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
who did bella's spin land on?
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
They are such adorable-ness in their teens! Sticking together and best friends and first kisses... aw! lol.

Looking forward to the next chappy! x
Chellie09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was really cute! Oh those phrases, never thought I'd hear or see them again! Lol! Wow!

Spin the Bottle! I'm so glad I've never actually had to play that game, poor Bella! Edward's so sweet to her, always wanting to make her feel better, but at the same not make it so obvious!

I like how they scout out that ice cream, it's calling their names! Lol! And how Edward scoops his up and then hands it to Bella after telling her to get her own! Lol! Yep, perfect little gentleman in the making! :P

Sucks that he had to kiss another girl first, but that's the rules of the game. But it's sweet how he doesn't count that as his first, and instead considers it to be with Bella!

Love this outtake! Are there more coming? :P Can't wait for the next chapter! Is it tomorrow yet? :D
simfan42 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I got to read this last night but I didn't get to review until just now.

Adorable.

First kisses are so sweet.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »