Reviews for Spin the Bottle, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Sweet - very sweet. Just like Swiss dark chocolate ice cream. Looking forward to the AW update.

Please consider putting the outtakes in one story that we can subscribe to.
wonderingseakinglearning chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh this was just perfect.

‘Their secret best friend’s pact about always sticking together like “glue on Popsicle sticks”'

Ha ha, they were inseparable from the time they were, if I remember correctly, 4. I really don’t know how secret this pact was.
babylou23 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
aww so cute, the image od edward with braces as a kid is great. he's always writtin as perfect so that makes him cuter. great out take
ladysharkey1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
So cute. I love how Edward counts Bella's kiss as his first kiss too. I love these characters. They are the best out there.

Hope you're vacation was great. It was a LONG 2 weeks for me )
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is so cute. I love this.
LacunarAmnesia chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
So cute! Can't wait for more of the story!
nermalasu chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
omg that was so cute! bella being all nervous about kissing, i don't blame her though. it's a good thing it was edward though, he was really sweet. and he slipped her the tongue! didn't see that coming! and i loved the slang, really brought me back! great outtake! thanks for sharing!
MarySoul chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
aw.. you even manage to made a perfect young and sweet little Edward!

Another wonderful memory to make them perfect together!
twi-ction chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
OMG FUCKING AWE

best. outtake. ever.

that was so sweet! You captured the youthful Edward and Bella really well I think. :)

PS: I love your story more than Ice Cream.
Groovechild1964 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
How sweet. They truely belong together. Please update AW soon...I am dying to find out what happens next!
Holly1980 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Awe! That was so sweet and cute!

Thanks for sharing!

Holly
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Great outtake again. :)
Llama Queen Katie chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was cute. I liked it!
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh man, that was just too cute for words. I love reading young Bella and Edward. It is so adorable! Great job! :D
blueclouds25 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
AW. That was so cute.:) And innocent!))
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »