Reviews for Spin the Bottle, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
Unintended-u chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aww..very sweet outtake.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Thanks for writing.
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw...so cute!

Just loved it - perfect first kiss (for both of them too)

Thanks for another fantastic outtake!
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aww! that was so cute.I like reading about when they were younger,it adds to the main story and how close they've always been _
Emmii chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw... It was so sweet :) I love Edward and Bella as kids :) Great outtake. Thank you :)
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
yay, that was fabby. And another chapter of AW? Woo! :D
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw that was so cute *sniff* lol why Edward have to be so damn perfect even at 11. It was really cool to see the back story on their 1st kiss & Edwards 1st taste of his fav ice cream on a cone (& on Bella)lol.
DaryItzy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
ohh how cute!

cant wait for tomorrow!
luv2readff chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was too sweet! You nailed the drama and worry that any 11 yo would feel at the prospect of having to kiss someone, especially for their first kiss, in front of everyone. But it was so sweet how Edward said he wasn't going to count his first kiss but would count his kiss with Bella as his first. Too cute! Thanks so much for these wonderful outtakes and I can't wait for a new chapter. I only hope it's not full of awkwardness from their real kiss! Great job!
SweetStarling chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Aw that was super sweet, who else did Bella have to kiss since it was her turn to spin after Eddie? _ Greatness if like totally in your writing! I love it. *offers candy*
studybug2008 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
So sweet and cute! I totally wish my first kiss was that sweet. By the way- Love the Ninja Turtles reference. What a great show! They just don't make Saturday morning cartoons like they use to. hehehe... Anyway, great job (as usual) :)
Izzy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This story is awesome, and funny! Thank you for writing such a great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very very cute. I'm glad your back!
may-bell-rose chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aww soo kewwt!

MBRx
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very sweet! I loved it. I'm glad you're back. I hope you had a great vacation! )
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 8/1/2009