Reviews for Eyes of a Stranger
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Ack! What happened? More please! Very well done. I do think that Sam should have lived long enough to find out the truth though.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Truly superb start to a story!
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Very nice addition to the story but with that ending, I would hope to have a sequel or continuation in the works. Sam really did a number on Chris; that carving scene was just painful to think about. Chris doesn't need any more reminders of his pain and hope that Nathan can do something about the scars. Very nice rescue and Sam meet the end that she had coming; maybe a little more suffering would have been in order. Love how Buck let Sam know what he thought of her and Ezra was in the right spot at the right time. Chris is going to be suffering mentally and physically for a while; you whumped him good. As for the ending; that was a very nasty cliffhanger; I hope to read more from you soon! Thanks for posting this!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Very nice start to the fic! Sam certainly figured out how to get Chris to help and send the others far away from her ultimate destination. I do like that JD is thinking enough to question why Chris asked for them to go on to Rock Bend and not wait for them. Love that Ezra didn't go because he had a very sucessful night at the table; that Nathan was keeping an ear peeled in the saloon and knew that the best way to get information was to turn Ezra loose on them. Man, Sam is a nut; she's great at torture and is doing her best to torment Chris. Lots of nice whumping here! Nathan and Ezra make a great team and rescue is on the way! Looking forward to the next part.