Reviews for Picking Up and Moving On
deadlysnipe12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I love how awesome you portrayed Trucy, ever since I saw that scene where she remained unflinching at the mention of her fathers death, I wondered how she would react to someone evil like Kristoph. And you displayed it wonderfully. This fanfic is amazing.
Quicksilver Ink chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
How did I not find this gem earlier? This is wonderful! First of all, I love the premise - most last-visit-to-Kristof-in-jail fanfics tend to focus on Klavier or Phoenix, but Trucy has a legitimate grievance, too, and every reason to want to seek some sort of closure.

Second, Trucy's simply wonderful here. It's nice to see her get the spotlight and really shine in it. She holds her own (and then some) against Kristof and his nasty mind games, and doesn't cry until it's really over.
GrapePudding chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is a really old fanfic, but I am reviewing anyways because it's utterly amazing.

Except for a few insignificant typos, the writing is flawless

You got everybody's character down perfectly, and I love how Trucy handled Kristoph, but still broke down afterwards, making it seem very real. And the ending was pure genius. At first I didn't get what was wrong with Trucy's suggestion of the Borscht Bowl Club either XD

Just. Amazing. :)
Starran chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aw, Trucy, I always knew you had it in you.

Horray for the Bar Exam!

-Starri
Horch chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This story's great. You're a good writer. Keep writing! :)
Just reviewing for my cookies chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I thought that was awesome. it was perfectly in character and I luvd the end.

now when do I get my luv & cookies?
SolidSonicTH chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Good story. I can see you share the same passion for canon that I do.
NinjAngel chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love the idea of Klavier sort of "joining" the "Wright family" (which includes Apollo, of course). And that's what the ending of this made me think of. It's adorable.

The exchange between Trucy and Kristoph was EPIC. I wasn't expecting some of those retaliations and come-backs. I was on my toes while reading it. Brava XP
H-boss chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
just awesome! You got Trucy's character so right strong yet so uber cute hehe -Your really good at writing ace attorney stuff well done! -x
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Good oh yes
Pyrefly Collector chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This story might be short but it is very well written and I love the way all the chars are portrayed..well done_
Alice chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Beautiful. Even though it was short, it still has quality. The characters are well written. Especially Trucy. She's so lovable, since she's such a strong girl, and you showed it by her words to Kristoph.

I really do like your stories.
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Aww, the ending was sweet. But the conversation between Trucy and Kristoph was just plain brilliant. Very powerful, biting dialogue. Excellent job! *holds out hands for love and cookies*