Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Alex977 chapter 10 . 6/26/2019
Oh what the hell, this story had me crying like a little girl T_T
This was a good fic, thank you for this, let's hope that Demolishor and Sideways are in better place now
AshMountian216 chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Loved chapter 3! And you did a great job keeping everyone in character. Lol I like ur barricade
AGeneralCrazy11919 chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Oh my God, I saw that ending coming, but I couldn't handle it! You truly made me love both of the characters, and to read through Sideways' last moments of panic, and Demolishor's agony at his loss, it was truly just amazing.
And, yet again, I have found another writer who has shown me more proof of the Autobots' masked cruelty. I simply don't know how Autobot-lovers can be so blind to their not-so-humane tactics.
Again, *extremely* well-done. I love your chaptered stories.
Httw chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
So sad there at the end, especially with the flashback. I was really disappointed with the autobots of bay's universe as the series went on and I find that now when I go back to watch the movies I ache for the callous killing of the deceptions.

I think you did a wonderful job with the back story of Demolisher and Sideways, even if it makes me sad they "have" to die in the end.
ricci-ruu chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
excellent story!

I teared up at the last two paragraphs, so much emotion put into the last chapter~! loved it!

off to read your other stories :)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
"Best laid plans" still going agley right up the aft, I see.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Poor Sideways. Poor Demolisher, too, if it comes to that.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
Lots of plottishness and acerbic characters in the first 9/10, and then a little touch of sweetness at the end. Lovely.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Ah, the quibbling of sibblings ... sorry, orthographic pun there. Cute, funny, and advances the plot. What more could one want?
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Oh boy, complications!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I like your story a great deal. Besides very fluid writing (clear exposition, believable dialog) the plot is intricate enough to be quite compelling. I'd be jealous, if it did me any good.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Dang it. Hate it when the story wrenches itself out of the writer's hands and insists on living its own life. Well, actually, I love it as a writer, and judging from this fic I don't mind greatly as a reader either.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
A very intriguing problem, with an equally intriguing, if temporary, solution.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very good start. Intrigued so far.
CultureShockInBerlin chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
The detail in this fic is amazing. Absolutely LOVE how everything flows together and explains the canon-verse we saw with the movie. You're writing style is very nice, and YAY you used correct spelling/grammar!

I think this gave me new appreciation to these under appreciated Deceptions.

Wonderful story!