Reviews for A Cogliere Il Giorno
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
pretty good, I really enjoyed it :)
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. The tone and setting of this story is nice and I also loved how you interwined the present with Leon and Ada's conversation. Very well done :)
Mareike9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. I think... you did well in providing a visual and feel of what is going on in Ada's surroundings. I also loved how you shiftef from the present event to what has transpired between Ada and Leon prior to the story in order to build things up.

Great job! I hope to read more about these two from you. :)
Jack chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Not a bad story, but I find myself shaking my head in disbelief at the colony she's found. Seriously, how many parasitically infected isolated villages can there be in the world. I already think the Magic Spanish Parasites (TM) of Salazar's backyard already pushed RE Beyond The Impossible in suspension of disbelief.
MarnaLouw89 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
— Love the idea! Love the detail! LOVE Ada/Leon! XD

Awesome stuff! Love it!
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Hah, nice job. They weren't 100% in character, but in character they rarely interact, so being in character wouldn't really be that good of a thing... anyway, I liked it. The teddy bear seems to be popular in Leon/Ada stories; we all sense that something must be in it. Microfilm, a transmitter... who knows?
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Loved it! Once again.
Kahoko chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
No good! It end way too soon! XD

Ada/Leon fanfics are becoming rare commodity... And I really liked your fic! It's a shame that it end that soon! (sorry, I think I'm making a habit of whining at the authors when they end their stories.. _')

Ada's right, it's all they can have with the choices they made. But I found it very sad...

You point up their sarcastic and cunnig self with their talks, the result is brilliant. I really ask for more chapters !), but I'm very interested to your story so... Can we hope for a sequel...? Please? *insert puppy eyes*

Anyway, great work!
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I totally just won the "WOW! DELAYED REVIEW" award. Eh heh heh. Sorry it took me so long to read and review! Goodness, I've been so busy with band and school and whatnot. Plus, it's been in my inbox so long that I almost forgot what it was and figured it just belonged there. . ;

Well, I've totally read it now, admittedly when I /should/ be writing my characterization for creative writing, ah, well. Fiddle sticks.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the piece! Lovely details and what not! And I adored your set-up! I was admittedly disappointed she didn't die in the end (I'm a tragedy whore, I'll admit it), but the ending was just as well.

Nice job, A. Keep it up!
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is a mouthfull of awsome!
Crimson-Butterfly89 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Good work there Ark, nice detail and very good characterisation, aspecially with Ada. A good solid entry, and good use of the bonus phrases; one thing though, the ending seemed a touch (for lack of a better word) anti-climatic, although thats just me. I'm a sucker for a good cliffhanger lol! I see what you did though, leaving the story open to a range of possibilities - even a new adventure by the sounds of it, and more Information for Ada to withold from Leon haha. Very good work though, i enjoyed reading it - oh and good luck!

Crimson xx
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love the way you wrote this story well done and im looking foward to reading more congrats.

From the worlds one and only brittan brittany.

Agent Kennedy chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*Standing Ovation* BRAVO. Fantastic story. I agree with the others more of this is definitely needed. However being that it's a oneshot, possibly a sequel *devilish grin*
Cookie.Killer chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
this oneshoot was very very good, and it would be better if you continue. with a ending like this should have more chapters... what do you think? this... leave me wanting more lol.

well... thnks for writing this oneshoot, and as I said, I would like to have a continuation. see you around...

Funcokler Xerow chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Well, the ending left me smiling and thinking, "I'm satisfied, but I still want more." So, good job.

Or something.