Reviews for Love Is Timeless
ThunderSphinx chapter 15 . 5/8
Oh I forgot to say this in my Chapter 16 review but Bella should be faster and stronger than Edward. She's supposed to be a BadAss.
ThunderSphinx chapter 13 . 5/8
Angela is a witch!
ThunderSphinx chapter 16 . 5/8
NOOOOOOOO! Bella can't fake her death. Poor Charlie! And poor Renee too. But at least she has a husband to help her through the grief. Bella shouldn't be that selfish. :(

So how did she know about the Volteri!? Did Laurent tell her?

And how powerful is she now? Her time-control powers should magnified tenfold hey now. Alice's was.

I bet Angela was a witch! It would fit in nicely with that occult bookshop she knew about. I bet she knows about vampires.

What about Jacob? No interactions with the wolf-pack? Disappointing. And no James/Vicki/Laurent confrontation? :(

Will Bella also get her mind-shield abilities just like in canon?

Too bad Renesmee doesn't exist. :(
MyladyNancy chapter 16 . 3/5
I liked your story. So did Angela really know something? thank you for sharing
changingmxnds chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
For some reason, there's the word moa on this chapter's first sentence. I assume you meant "moi", French for "me", moa is the pronunciation. I like this story's plot, even if it's a bit generic, and there aren't too many punctuation and grammatical mistakes, so that's good. But it lacks depth, which I fin extremely frustrating. All in all, not the best one out there, but it's somewhat interesting.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 2/12/2015
Interesting story
lynettecullen chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Wow...okay.
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Damn. The Cullens are kidnapping people.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Wow. Alice is being annoying.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Damn. Bella fell out of the closet.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I wonder what has Rosalie acting weird.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 10/16/2013