Reviews for Ten Years
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 34 . 6/3
Great work! :) Really enjoyed the story, start to finish!
UnicornSwag22 chapter 34 . 3/2
Thank you so much for writing this. *sigh* now what am I going to do with my life since it's over?
CillaT chapter 34 . 1/17
this is one of my fav modern fic! beautifully written! very original plot too! thanks for the amazing ride (':
iknowyou2 chapter 34 . 2/21/2013
Just finished your story. Absolutely wonderful! I hope you continue to write other stories.
EmlynMara chapter 34 . 10/17/2012
Well written story. Darcy was marvelous. I really enjoyed Richard and Anne. I liked that Collins was being salveaged. Lizzy. I had a really hard time with her. I don't think I like her all that much. She clung to her prejudices for too long and was so blind. I never had the impression that she really loved him and had a hard time seeing what Darcy saw. She just seemed so incredibly selfish and self-centered. Carlo was quite amusing.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/22/2012
Very good read. I usually avoid the modern ff but when I see a good story, I read :)
Jhanii Renii chapter 34 . 4/7/2012
Okay, so I know I'm a little late (And by a little I mean a lot) but I just wanted to say that your story was amazing, epic, brilliant, mind blowing ( You get the idea) It has to be one of the BEST Fanfics I've read in a while (Okay, EVER) ... It was really funny but yet really dramatic and emotional in places, and yes I'll admit it, your story made me cry...but anyway yeah, thank you for turning me into a hermit who ceased all contact with the outside world until she had finished reading your work of art :D x
ppl chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I loved this story so much, I just reread it. I think I first read it like half a year ago. Truly wonderful story.

Even if I had hoped Darcy won't meddle with Jane and Charlie's relationship. Cos, he kind of went to school with Jane and stuff. I would have thought he knew her better than that. But then again, this point is always disturbing for me, so...
DayDreamer077 chapter 34 . 12/9/2011
the story was pretty good. not bad. :)
anoni chapter 34 . 11/27/2011
This is an excellent story! I loved the CatherinexJoseph relationship! It definetly is quite a different approach to the modern P&P. You should write more of these kind of fanfics!
rinoaheartilly9485 chapter 34 . 11/13/2011
Lady Catherine is delusional. That's all I can say.

As for Elizabeth and Darcy, thank God! They really do need their happily ever after.

Great story and a well thought of plot. Please make more stories about them. Pride and Prejudice happens to be one of my favorite stories and finding another treasure such as this is a treat.

Great work.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2011
ElizabethWill Alexandra Georgiana Darcy, Bennet Fitzwilliam Darcy, Richard Thomas Darcy, Isabelle Jane Darcy, Theodore George Darcy and the twins Genesis Anne and Grayce Elizabeth Darcy

JaneCharlie Christopher Charles Bingley, Jessica Jane Bingley, Chase Darcy Bingley, Sara Francine Bingley and Andrew Bennet Bingley

CharlotteNathan Lucas Nathaniel Collins, Henry Jonathon Collins and Peter William Collins

RichardAnne Bethany Joanne Fitzwilliam, Kimberly Anne Fitzwilliam and Joseph Edward Fitzwilliam

GeorgeLydia Gregory George Wickham and Madison Lydia Wickham

Georgiana Stephan Ashwood Olivia Cornelia Ashwood, Cynthia Elizabeth Ashwood, Diane Georgiana Ashwood and Eleanor Carlene Ashwood

( Greg Wickham, Chris Bingley, Luke Collins, Jessie Bingley, Beth Fitzwilliam, Henry Collins, Alexa Darcy, Kim Fitzwilliam. Chase Bingley, Maddie Wickham, Joey

Fitzwilliam, Pete Collins, Ben Darcy, Livy Ashwood, Richie Darcy, Sara Bingley, Cindy Ashwood, Bella Darcy, Theo Darcy, Diane Ashwood, Andy Bingley, Gen Darcy, Grayce Darcy, Ellie Ashwood) Eventually Luke Collins marries Jessie Bingley connecting them and having Riley Lucas Collins, Amanda Jessica Collins and Ronald Bingley Collins. Darcy's old colleague, Sebastion's son Daniel married Alexa and had Natalie Alexandra and David Daniel as well as adopting Daniel's sister Sofia's triplets Mia Jewel, Kyle Rodney and Kody Samuel.

Caroline went and married Sean Andes and they had one spoiled girl named Lucy Caroline Andes who was selfish and conniving and married poor Pete Collins only providing one son named Percy Sean Collins who ran away at youth to his uncle Henry's for safety. Henry luckily was married to Terra Louisa Hurst one of the six adopted Hurst kids. Terra and Henry had adopted Adam Joel Collins, Amelie Estelle Collins, Zachariah Leon Collins and Frederick Darius Collins. Freddie and Percy were inseparable.
FallenStar22 chapter 34 . 7/5/2011
I've really enjoyed reading your modern day take of Jane Austen's story. The characterisation came across really well, and all the plot twists you included fitted well as well as retaining the original story. I've really enjoyed it and will probably read it again sometime!
DarkHorizon16 chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
This is probably the best chapter. At least they know now that they can hurt each other and repent it if only a little! This only gets better :)
DarkHorizon16 chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Yeah sad she cant get hers smeared too :P you know you are breaking his heart right? Mean :P Hope you remedy it soon enough!