Reviews for Things We Never Said
ChristasiaJ chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Beautiful story! There a great couple
DarkDivine753 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This story is fantastic. I love how you described Marcus's time in prison and the little quality time Marcus and Anya had. Im going to add this to favorites.
austbot chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Hey man, really enjoyed this story. We did a reading of it over at BTAStories on YouTube. Check it out if you want!
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Very well done :) the detail was fantastic, along with everything else. Great job.
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
(Well,I tried to makes a "OMIGOSH THE FLUFFINESS!" face, but I couldn't nail it so this is all I have)

nay chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
oh. my. gosh. I don't know where to begin. this piece is so heart-wrenchingly beautiful I could feel the tears starting up. my goodness, my heart goes out to these two. this is a beautiful short story and I'm so very very glad that you decided to write it. I am in absolute awe that you managed to capture such a deep and private moment so perfectly. thank you for this wonderful read!
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This was very touching and romantic. I am not as die-hard of a Gears fan as some but reading your stories has only provoked my interest. I now want to get whatever novels and/or comics there are for this game. Amazing work!
EnigmaticPseudonym chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is one of those stories that I can't help but read over and over again.

Beautiful use of language and such a sweet portrayal of Marcus and Anya. Kudos to you!
MyFantasiWorld chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Very cute.

You still amaze me with your writing skills! Keep it up!
gamegirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
aw that is so cute!
HyperSoft chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
The reason I never read (and thus, never reviewed) this was because I was waiting to read Jacinto's Remnant. Well, it just so happens that I finished it last night, so I was quick to come check this out.

Anywho, I really liked it. Especially the thinky bits near the beginning; the detail about Marcus's time in the Slab was great. My only real gripe is that the actual Marcus/Anya stuff felt a little too short. (But maybe that's just the sappy romantic in me talking)

As for out-of-character, I don't think it's that bad. Anya did what (I think) she'd probably do, and I'm pretty sure that Marcus react that way, too.

All around, great job!
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Excellent writing! I'm all for Marcus/Anya pairings and this story does more than satisfy my hunger for that. I always had Marcus as too much of a Gear-head to get himself involved with anyone, but he does have his moments where he shows that he cares about Anya.

You're great at painting a scene as well! This is going in my favorites! Hope to see more Gears of Wars stories from you soon!

Keep it up!
The WolvGambit chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very good. Glad I could be of assistance to you. *Smirk*

But honestly, wonderful play on words, and the details were superb. I am glad you decided to go ahead with your idea, and this is a wonderful piece of perfection.

devirnis chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Um, how can there not be a beach on a planet? The ocean has to start somewhere.

Anyway. I thought it was cute. Mad me go "Aw!" a few times, so that automatically makes me like it.

Keep up the good work :D
Fire Kunai chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Finally, a decent Marcus/Anya fanfic! And a nice, fluffy one at that! I applaud your skills! I was really disappointed at the utter lack of attention this pairing recieved in the Gears Fandom but you've certainly made my day! Marcus and Anya are very much in character if I do say so myself. I didn't see anything that jumped out and screamed "OMG OOC!" at me ]

Anyways, awesome work 3