Reviews for Dude
daisyluv75 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is exactly the type of stuff my best friend and I do. ;) The story was amazingly funny!
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh wow...I friggin love this! What a way with words they both have. XD That is SO what best friends do.
xoKarra chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I agree with tangleh.

haha

That was just too funny.
fjkdlas chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh my gosh, Angelic Guardian! This was so funny and cute! The dude line that you also put in the story description, y'know the

"Dude," Kyle said sincerely.

"Dude," Stan replied with a reassuring tone.

They stared into each other's eyes, both equally touched by the other's deep and meaningful way with words.

THAT. WAS. HILARIOUS.

I lurved it!
queenofrandomfandom chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
ah! commence fangirl sqeualing sequence now! very funny, especially the lines mentioned in the summary. was that a baseketball referance? anyway, awesome!
tangleh chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
haha

That was just too funny!
VampiricAphrodite chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hahaha! XD "That's just what best friend do."

Yep. It totally is. Best friends always make out and think each other hot. Lol. I loved the dialouge between them- it actually sounded like them, and I love the sarcasm.

I love Style.

XOXO

VampiricAphrodite
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Dude, (XD) this is so cute! It made me squee and giggle and grin and say dude to my sister who walked away from me with a weird look.

I love it!
spainsexual chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
oh my god I love this so much. It's so hilarious. stan is so hot and Kyle's jewfro is definetly sexy.

-Kenny and her best pal Butters
watermelonsmilesss chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
AHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Holy shit, I almost pissed my pant's reading this! I'm glad that someone with as much writing talent as you wrote this because you basically got it down, lol :D Seriously, the first time I watched that movie I was so in shock that that happened, and was like THIS IS ALL THE PROOF I NEED. Hah (: Anywhoo, good job.
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh My God, *bows down to your epic-ness*

I love that scene.

Trey is really is teh sex in that movie.
NickelParkLavigne chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was awesome! There should be an episode like that.

NPL
LooksDon'tMakeTheWorldGo'Round chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Short and sweet! Now thats how I like it!

Great job! _

Keep writting! You're pretty good at it!(:
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
D

I've totally checked that film out w
stfoosa chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Even though this scene in the movie did kinda put me off Style, as anything but 'We're super best friends... why not?', you've written it here brilliantly!

Hooray!