Reviews for Lover of the Light
I am sorry. I hate this. I got through two chapters before I stopped myself from the stupidity of this fanfic. Hermione doesn't act like herself, and although Blaize behaves realistically, and the story makes sense, Hermione WOULD have blown up half of London before she agreed to this stupid story. I was extremely let down because I just wanted to read a Hermione fanfiction. Sorry!
madval29 chapter 26 . 2/16
This was a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing your writing. Great story!
madval29 chapter 25 . 2/16
Aw I love how Blaise doesn't change. Also, that he forgot to ask Luna to be his girlfriend is hilarious. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 24 . 2/16
Aw yay. Good for both of them. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 23 . 2/16
Ok but she just needs to kiss him and not get shocked because she died. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 22 . 2/16
But Hermione died. She's out of the betrothal. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 21 . 2/16
Ok but she can't be dead and isn't Giancarlo supposed to be the best healer ever she'll be fine. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 20 . 2/16
Ok but how the hell did Allegras sister think she could get anything. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 19 . 2/16
Pretty soon she's going to end up in pain from the separation from Theo. And lets see how happy mrs. Not is with Ben being gone as well. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 18 . 2/16
Oh m an Theo isn't only gay but he used to be with zacharious smith. And shit Hermione's been taken. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 17 . 2/16
Oh man what's Theos secret. Is he gay. And poor Hermione. Maybe she should take a look at the contract. She could discover something that others couldn't. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 16 . 2/16
Ok but we don't know that she is wearing or even has a ring. Like we just know that Theo has a ring. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 2/16
Oh man how did the Zabinis just let her roam around the house alone. And why the hell is this allowed at the moment. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 2/16
Oh man this'll be a mess what with her father refusing to see or write her. And now they are both att this party. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 13 . 2/16
Oh man Draco is a little jealous. And Hermione can't fall for not he's a sketchy dude. Great chapter!