Reviews for Lover of the Light
WiseGirlGeek chapter 26 . 6/15
This is such a cute story. I loved how in depth the characters were. Good job!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 16 . 6/15
I'm. Going. To. Bloody. Kill. Theodore. Nott.
So read this to about Chapter 10 and I had to stop Hermione is NOT a judgemental bitch!
Aween chapter 26 . 5/18
I love how you developed the characters in the story, it is in depth and quite believable. Love it! Kudos 3
Anne Aura chapter 14 . 5/15
A good story I read after a long time. My mum got confused why I was cryin' without reason. But must say it was good.
misspsycho24 chapter 23 . 5/6
It'd be extremely interesting a conversation between charming uncle Blaise, dreamy Aunty Luna, and Precocious Malfoy-Granger kid. LOL.
misspsycho24 chapter 17 . 5/5
I'm so freaking curious about who's stalking Hermione. I don't know but I feel like it has to do with Theo... I liked Luna and Blaise lol.
Lana Wickford chapter 26 . 4/1
Thank you! I really loved this story! The writing was amazing, as was the plot, and I just...I loved it. You had me thinking about this story all the time, wondering what would happen next. Of course, through my fantasies, I have created my own little events that I thought might happen (none of them did). :) I honestly swear I was writing fanfiction about your fanfiction (just in a Google Docs, not putting it on the site. If I did though, full credit would be to you). :) Thanks again!
harmony severitus dramione chapter 4 . 2/16
I love this story. Am obsessed. Will only post two reviews: one now and one at the end of this story. Trying to finish it this morning. You're a great fanfiction writer. Very descriptive. I've bookmarked the last four chapters.
ladybear92 chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
I love blaise character...
ladybear92 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
ugh... i hate when hermione act like that...
twztdwildcat chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
I know this story is already finished, and I hate leaving reviews in the middle of a story when there's more to read, but I have to take a little breather from drowning in all the angst. I know she's gone through a lot but omfg she's more angsty than Harry was in OoTP. And that's saying a lot! I get that it's a lot to come to terms with but just because you find out you're adopted doesn't mean you've lost your freaking identity! You're still you. You still have the same thoughts, opinions, feelings, likes and dislikes. That doesn't change just because your name changes. I sincerely hope she gets past this bratty phase soon because I can't take much more! And I love angst! She's supposed to be 19 by now, not 9. Rawr. Ok now maybe I can get to the next chapter with that off my chest.
Dark Star Song chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
YAY! That author's note made my day. I can't stand Ron.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
A top quality story. Good writing, strong and complex characters, evolving plot and no absolute evil. It had almost everything, romance, all the pairings worked, drama, comedy and it had the happy ending. Anyway, thumbs up and thanks for sharing it.
SohoDoll chapter 14 . 9/13/2015