Reviews for Lover of the Light
Hermione is such a brat in this fix it’s very annoying
Wynterlace chapter 26 . 9/4
Cute story
TheseLittleWonders chapter 18 . 8/2
Goodness, I am loving the drama. Okay, I stand by my earlier prediction of Theodore, except now I'd like to amend that he has a relationship with Zacharias Smith (Really, Theodore? Smith?) and Smith's anger is really directed at Nott for throwing his life and their relationship away like that and not at Hermione for dating a Slytherin. Who knows if I'm right. The Dramione is so beautiful. I have to say again how much I am in love with your Draco. Teddy was a great addition; little kids are so adorable. And the action picks up! I am excited to see what comes next.
TheseLittleWonders chapter 16 . 8/1
Wow. I really, really LOVE your characterization of Draco. He's so great as this more serious, more mellow, more mature Draco who still struggles with emotion and vulnerability. My prediction is that Theo is gay and needs this marriage to go through to save face (because absolutely no one knows and it would be taboo and it's his responsibility to ensure an heir) and perhaps secure his inheritance with his mother; Hermione of course would help him out because he's a friend. Draco does not know this and suffers the angst of her acceptance of the betrothal. Blaise is conflicted between trying to protect Hermione from Draco and wanting her (and his friend) to be happy; he also has his own on-again/off-again relationship with Daphne. Pansy/Ron and Harry/Ginny in the background, of course. These are just my predictions, no idea if I'm right, but I'm enjoying guessing at each new plot twist.
TheseLittleWonders chapter 13 . 8/1
eep! You are right; this has been my favorite chapter so far. I'm so glad for the progress between D/Hr; they definitely have some sort of connection/chemistry that exists just between the two of them. I'm really glad that this has been a slow burn so far; I don't think it would be realistic otherwise. I admit I thought the betrothal arrangement would be between the two of them, but this new wrench in the plans adds some good drama! I'm glad Theo is not coming off as creepy as he did in the beginning. I really want to like him and hope he is not the bad guy. Just really glad all around, I suppose. :)
aamlkb chapter 13 . 8/1
I'm confused. If her parents got out of a contract why can't she? Besides I already feel like Nott is the bad guy here.
lozlol chapter 26 . 7/27
Aw what a great story! Took me forever to read but so worth it haha
Nope. I thought she'd be betrothed to Draco.
Shit just got real. ;)
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 16 . 6/11
Fucking hell this is depressing. What could Theo have told her to make her accept him and their betrothal?
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 15 . 6/11
Oh goddammit I hate Regina Nott. Why does she have to be such a beast? Ugh, poor Theo and worse, poor Ben.
BUT Hermione and Draco kissed omg. Is that a violation against the contract? I hope not. Also I wonder how Theo will react
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 14 . 6/9
Okay first of all, I am so sorry it took me so long to continue reviewing but I had a lot to do and didn't have time for anything basically. I still don't but I'm about to go mad so here I am :D

I loved how Harry realizes he's in love with Ginny. It's really sweet. Also her reaction to him is brilliant and so Ginny-like :)
Hermione was an idiot when she didn't tell her best friends that there is someone out there trying to fucking murder her. I mean I see where she comes from but they would want to know. I imagine once they do find out she'll be getting an ear full from all three of them. Rightfully so.
This engagement party. My goodness. A little show-off huh? I love how Blaise is being rebellious and protests this whole ordeal by not wearing a tie. I mean a tie. It's hilarious. Also how thoughtful of Draco to be the one who had the idea to go look for a way to get rid of the binding magic. Speaking of Draco:
LET ME TELL YOU HOW SHE FELL OUT OF LOVE WITH RON IT HAPPENED WHEN SHE STARTED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH DRACO, when will she get it? I mean practically as soon as she's thinking of him she has butterflies in her stomach! UGh, goodness. I so need to read the next chapter! It's gonna be my treat for when I finished reading through all this bs I have to read for uni -.-
I am so happy! A lot of other fanfictions, they wrote they're like their anyway! You are the first person to do it right that I have seen in a while! You are an amazing author, keep writing!
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 13 . 5/16
Amazing chapter!
I was kind of shocked when Hermione used legilimens on Draco. I mean she's usually one to respect someone else's privat sphere. Yes, in the end it did help them, she forgave him and they started some sort of friendship. But it was still wrong. Anyway I'm glad about the outcome. Also with Allegra. It was sweet to let her into her bed and let her be the mother she always wanted to be.
I'm still unsure about Theo but he seems genuinely concerned about her
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 12 . 5/15
I really don't know wheter to believe Theo. I'm seriously confused about him. And Draco thinking that he isn't doing anything to help her once again is wrong. I mean he couldn't stop the spell being cast so.
Oh, what Hermione said, that it would be worse if it was Draco she had to marry. I mean from her pov it may be correct but it's kind of tactless to tell that someone
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 11 . 5/15
Okay, okay, wow. Theo is supposed to marry Hermione. And everyone - except Hermione herself of course - knew if. I honestly didn't see that coming. But it makes sense. That's why he's been so nice to her.
Also, Ronsy. She seems to get through to him, so that's good at least