Reviews for Accessory
I.write.what.I.write chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is pretty old but I'm going to make a wild guess and say it was 'Curly'.
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
lol That was quite unexpected. It was really well-written and I loved reading from Nadine's perspective - you've got a lot of her qualities in there, and have been true to her feelings on animal rights, and so on. Those little details make a world of difference. XD

Hmm~ I'm wondering if the guy was either Harold or Curly, lol.

I think Rhonda and Nadine have a very interesting friendship. :D Both Rhonda and Helga are so domineering, but they care, deep down.

Great work! :D I enjoyed this fic a lot.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Lovely story! I love Nadine here :)
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I think I have an idea as to who it may be... this was awesome. Nadine doesn't really get to voice her opinions when she's with Rhonda but she does know how to make a point. Good job on this one.
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This story is so awesome. Oh my god. I'm all blown-over like. I come back to ffn after months and I find THIS and it's... so AWESOME. I LOVE that you didnt let us know who the accomplice was. Personally, I'm rooting for Curly, but I think the vagueness is a very big part of what makes this story so incredibly satisfying, like a large gulp of very cold ice cream covered with a dollop of very warm chocolate fudge. I love love love the Rhonda flashbacks, and the strange feel of the mismatched and yet maintained friendship. I love how Nadine's metaphors consist of insect references... this fic was a GREAT study into the characters of both Rhonda and Nadine. It was a VERY revealing look into Nadine's head, and a very interesting POV to see Rhonda from... she's not villainized but you see her faults anyway... and to an extent her insecurities. And it's not GLARING and obvious... I loved how everything was so subtle in this fic. Very satisfying.

I will review your other fics in due time... I'm easing back into this! Also I want to say, if that is you in the picture on your profile, you have amazing skin and I am jealous.
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Any points for guessing the mystery accomplice? I think it's Curly, personally. I could be wrong. Oy vey.

There's a lot to take in, but I think the one point that stands out most of all is Rhonda's comment about how Nadine true self could be seen instead of a facade like the expensive pants and shirts that Rhonda herself wears. It's like Rhonda is covering for an insecurity; a belief that she's really nothing more than a fashion statement.

That makes me think, Rhonda needs Nadine more than Nadine needs Rhonda.

Great oneshot.

...Wait, could it be Harold?
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
AH! AH! -shakes fists helplessly- He's going to remain a mystery! Dangit, PointyObjects. XD

Well, it was definitely a fun change of pace regardless. And it was nice seeing Rhonda get a taste of her own medacine. I mean, she's not too bad, usually, but everyone now and then she needs to be taken down a few pegs. And you did that brilliantly in this one-shot. _
Jae B chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is a great break away from H/A adventures. That's not to say I don't like them, but I think this is one of the best oneshots you've every written. Nice job.

-Jae-

P.S. I don't know who your mystery guy is, but I've only heard one boy say "doll"...OH...wait a minute. That's a good one if it's who I think it is. Heh Heh
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
LOL! Wonderful story.

I imagine it would be than just a little difficult to be Rhonda Lloyd's best buddy. She could make you tear your hair out I would gather, but there's enough good thee to keep you there for her anyway.

I know he's a mystery, but I can't help but have in my mind Thaddeus CURLY Gammelthorpe.

Enjoyed the entire read, damn I love your oneshots!

'Roar
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh, my... you write an excellent Nadine.

Keep the good writing.
kialajaray chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I thought that you captured Rhonda perfectly in this story, Nadine too. I think its Curly with her. That's they only person that I can think of. I really loved the interaction between Nadine and Rhonda was perfect.

kialajaray