Reviews for A Day in Our Life
overtlycovert chapter 43 . 12/30/2011
Yay you updated! I like this one - it's straight to the point yet sweet, just like a news article. Though I'm not too sure how an article can be sweet. Maybe if it were covered in sugar...but I digress. Meh, I should probably start working on my fics too eh?

Anyways, happy holidays dear! :D
CupcakeAlchemist chapter 43 . 12/26/2011
This is great! Short and sweet! And not crappy, this seems like something that could happen. Merry Christmas! Thanks for the update!
Cerisabeth chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
I liked all the one-shots I've read this far. I like especially how you've written the first one, with Roy's thoughts. It was a little confusing in this sixth one when you changed to first person quite suddenly. C:
manycoloredeyes chapter 43 . 12/24/2011
wow! It has been quite a while! This is not crappy at all! It's quite cute and seems canon. :P

anyway, Merry Christmas to you!
UniversalBunny chapter 40 . 8/15/2011
I Liked how they tried to tell each other subtly that they wouldn't leave each other
UniversalBunny chapter 38 . 8/14/2011
Denial denial denial.
UniversalBunny chapter 37 . 8/14/2011
Oooh yes! I can see it!
UniversalBunny chapter 36 . 8/14/2011
Lol kinda ooc coz I cannot imagine Roy not being able to read or speak xingese fluently. Hmm
UniversalBunny chapter 35 . 8/14/2011
Indeed... It's the home where the heart lies in
UniversalBunny chapter 34 . 8/14/2011
. thank you!
UniversalBunny chapter 33 . 8/14/2011
I wish my home had front porch. It has so many high rise buildings that I don't think I could ever experience that setting. Lol
UniversalBunny chapter 32 . 8/14/2011
What? Peanut butter? Lol couldny believe it. Why didn't riza move in already! Lol
UniversalBunny chapter 31 . 8/14/2011
Lol this was crack lol laughed my head off
UniversalBunny chapter 29 . 8/12/2011
I wonder who in central was sewing the gloves for Roy..
UniversalBunny chapter 28 . 8/11/2011
I liked the reference to heaven and hell. It's just a thin line across.