Reviews for Friends dont do that!
AndNowIm chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
And know I'm sad. Thanks a lot. I wanted this story. And now I'm sad from it. Whyyyyyyyyy...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Even though it's sad please continue!
Bec thinks you're wonderful chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
/You should continue
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Update!
Lenashia chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is really good please make more!
Emma chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I know it has been several years, but please give me another chapter?
elanda chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
OMG! plz continue! please!-

dios mio! por favor! por favor continuarlo!

I'm sorry if my Spanish sucked.
RAELthedestroyer chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH T_T kill me this is saaaadddd plz update im dieing to know what happen is france kill cuba france is best boyfriend ever
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinity chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Of course you should continue! This has the potential to become a really good story. I approve, and would love to see this completed.
DasGrossartigeIch chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Rated M. I love it!
Shadowperson chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Umm in my opinion as long as you don't put details about you know T should be okay, but I would keep a back up in case they don't think it is and take it down then you could still put it back up rated as M and not lose your wonderful story or if you want to just get it done now you could keep this story up but also change the name and re-post it as T that way you would have the same story just with different ratings and always keep copies of your stories. POST MORE SOON PLEASE
P.S[ read this I stumbled across it and think it will interest you so tell your friends and spread this message around] This is by edward n bella 4ever duh: The administrators of are as of June 4th going to be taking down Fics that have lemons or have extreme violence. Now I don't know about you but I think thats stupid. There are many wonderful fics that only have one or two lemons in them yet the plot itself is awesome! You can't just take down a 100,000 word fic just because it has a lemon in a chapter that is only 1000 words long. Now I urge you all to read the petition below, sign it, and repost this to your own fics. Hopefully if we make enough noise everything will return to normal. Thank you.

Greetings to the fine folk that moderate our site.

Myself, along with many, have been writing and posting on your fine site for years now, some of the better examples of up and coming writers out there are now suddenly finding some of the stories we've come to love at risk of being removed without the chance to even rectify our errors.

For some, that means the permanent loss of a story. While I don't have anything that I believe violates your terms of use, there are those out there that are never able to recover a story in its original form, this is something I find to be almost worthy of a legal action, as while we cannot claim ownership of a character, the stories are OURS and simply destroying them is something that is inexcusable.

It's quite easy to simply add an MA rating, additional filters or even a simple requirement for a free membership to read the stories presented here, and would cut down on hateful anonymous reviews and posts at the same time, so I have to question as to why such a thing, in all this time, simply wasn't added.

If you're worried about falsification of a registration then have an appropriate disclaimer and then there can be no dispute, you took your steps and the PARENTS didn't monitor their children, if that is even your concern. If it is more of a personal view or desire then please at least let people know and give them a chance to remove a story that you and yours find offensive, most people on the site are actually rather cordial when it comes to such requests.

While I cannot say for sure if this letter will even reach those that may be willing to listen, of if it's more akin to a wide spectrum purge in preparation for something bigger, please understand that you are going to be looseing a LARGE number of your writers, and thus your income from a lack of readers if there is not some level of action taken to help with this situation.

For those that may agree with this, please feel free to sign on and send this to the support server, maybe we can get some movement on this.
AussieKangeroo chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
UPDATE
PLEASE I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
by the Arthur and Kiku just know that Cuba hurt Canada so can you write about when they find out Cuba raped Canada
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
poor Canada! CUBA YOU DRUNK SOB BASTARD!
C chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Allright, come on now, really? You said you would update as fast as possible. Guess what. IT'S BEEN LIKE 4 FRUKING YEARS! UPDATE SOON! NO! SCRATCH THAT! UPDATE NOW!
German lover chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Dude you have to post the next chapter. I cant stop reading this chapter trying to find out what happens next
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »