Reviews for Bear Hugs
Morgan Jacobs chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
OMG the full house reference I cried during that episode too!
Wayward Hope chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awww this story was so cute and fluffy and adorbs! Poor Riley! I LOVE YOU RILEY!

About the Child Called It book, my english teacher said that she actually went to see him talk before, and when he talked about his past he visibly reverted back into himself and everything. Like he put on a mask and just tarted talking, and when he was done he told them that that is his coping mechanism so that he is able to talk about it. Its quite interesting.. i havent read it, but i really want to now!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OH...MA...GOD! This story is so amazing! It's so well written and I love the story! This is just perfect! ;)
animegrlsteph chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awwwwww that was so sweet I wanna give Riley a hug now*majorly freaking from the cuteness*
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love friendship stories.
RoMythe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Well I like the title! And the story even more. Good job :D
Archiving-Jason chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Aww! Oh my god, this story was so sweet!1 I loved it so much! Thank yoou!
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aw . . . so cute!
Tonee Alto chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
this was a very lovely and complex background story! i like that you didn't just go with "my parents beat me a lot and then killed eachother." and i love the full house reference, because i remember that episode and how much i cried, and this made me laugh. anywho, i love your nt writing and i hope you continue! especially on saturday mourning, another damn good fic!
FallenAngelFreddie chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was cute; Riley/Ben brotherly love. Loved it! :) Two big thumbs up!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
for some reason the fact that they were happy their parents died made this sound more believable. you always hear child abuse stories where the parents die and the kids are still sad somehow. i think that if it was bad enough, they would be relieved that they wouldn't be put through hell anymore, you know? i really really liked this. it was awesome how reluctant you made Riley in the beginning. people always say "nothing" when they don't want to talk about it.

i found a bumpersticker on facebook that seemed like it went with this story, it said:

"Sometimes when I say 'I'm fine' i want someone to look me in the eye and say, 'Tell the truth'"
Fantasy's Magic chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Don't worry about the length. Considering it was a one-shot, it was a really good size.

Good fanfic :)
Autumnights chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw. Cute fluffy ending. But Jeez, Riley just has the worst of luck. They probably did get attacked by a Yetti and Disney just cut it out of the film.
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Loved it! And man, the "Child Called It" series had me crying my eyes out. I think it was the last book that really got me!
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
HEY this is great XD Thank you so much for not making this slash btw. I liked how you wrote their inner monologues, specially Riley's. Sad tho, poor Riles :(. But the ending was cute Yeah, I want to give Riley a ginormous hug and feed him cookies sometimes :P I hope you write more National Treasure stories!