Reviews for Five Things
Call Me Tom chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Awesome. I love number 3!
MasterOfGrey chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Now this is more cruel than anything! To think of Vlad never making friends with poor Robin! :o
Kickyc chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
It was amazing really. How the animal kingdom could just tell instinctively that Robin was a freak.

I've only seen one YD/HP crossover on here, and it's only the first chapter!

Fauxiie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Lol love the ending! _
TeamVampire chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Wonderful writing. Some really interesting ideas, and that last one just about killed me. I can't even imagine what would happen if they hadn't met in the way they did. Actually, I'd love to see a continuation of it, if you ever have the time, because I feel it could have some very entertaining results.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
Nice series of drabbles: I like how add to the dynamic between Vlad and Robin rather than changing it.
Werepuppy Black chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Okay, these three are awesome and I LOVE the twins reactions. Bet they won't be so happy when they realise "Oh hang on ... he could actually turn us into something very unpleasant."

And interesting that Elizabeth is the one who might have magic ... this should be a fic of its own. Robin goes to Hogwarts ... where he meets Vlad and Ingrid ... (come on, they would so accept the Draculas. Vlad would be in Gryffindor, while Ingrid was in Slytherin. Or they'd both be in Slytherin ... hm...)