Reviews for Mindfuck
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was absolutely amazing. And I don't say that jokingly. You captured their personalities to a T. You have a fantastic, flowing writing style that kept me wanting to finish the entire way through. I honestly cannot say the last time I've read a fanfiction as well written as this was. Bravo!
GamerMouth chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Fuck! you have to make more gary and petey! O.O please for the love of god make more of this! oh my god it was amazing! PLEEEAASEEE!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
btw they was sooooo hot! i lost it as soon as gary started stripping.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
OMG YESSSSSSS! This was exactly what i was looking for! i saw that scene (when pete is watching swimming) and after gary kept bothering pete, all i thought was "petey totally ha a thing for gary and gary has some in-the-closet feelings about him too." though its not true in the actual plot of the game, all i could think about was if they had a thing for each other. and i am looking for good stories with them in school. cause a lot of the stories i've seen so far are about petey visiting gary in the mental hospital or wherever they sent him.
Totallynotmoca chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
best
kammess chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Plotless sex is the best sex xD
3.1415927 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was so awesome! I loved it. In the middle though, I thought of Jimmy just chillin' in the trash can outside of the commons area and just staring at them, like "So that's how they are." I couldn't stop laughing, lol. But it was an amazing oneshot.
iamtheletter13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Very nice.

I thought the characters were very well portrayed, and I like how you used actual plot from the game.

You should try using less sex noises in the speach.

Quick advise...
kiiu chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
yay for plotless sex stories! xD great job, very descriptive. I think i love you now w
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Make another one!
Mrs.Kite chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow now that's wat I call smexiness I needed like 5 tissues boxes...I would love to read how trent n petty fuked...thats priceless XD
Rather-Wonderful chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Heh. You have done a very good deed. So now this series has a token sex story I also can't get the visual of Gary running his hands over his chest out of my head. Its gonna be a good day.
prettypaintedlady chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
::nosebleed:: that was so hot. I wish there were 10 jillion more like it!
le Crimson Scourge chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was great! You should write more Bully fics! Can I request Gary/Jimmy or Jimmy/Gord?
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 8/23/2010