Reviews for Ironman
Lahmikhara chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoy this storyline. Poor Naruto just doesn't seem to be able to catch a break though, does he? :P
Honestly I'd love to see the next part so with hope it's been written that's exactly what I"m going to be looking for ;)
Rain Addict CM chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Damn good! Though I'm kinda wtf about Temari... But still good! I love the new couples even if I miss Yuuchan being in the harem :( Im off to search for the final chapter to this story.
CupCakiCal chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
I feel like I had a business and economics class lecture,
But it was awesome,
You're a warped evil genius.
Love the portrayal and thought put into absolutely everything,
It's so far from canon,
But I wouldn't change a thing.
Robyntalks chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
The ending is too sad :(
Fable Linked chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
yay! I love it!
Veldrisk chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Excellent story. I look forward to reading the final installment.
Fable Linked chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
ILOVE IT!
Teannava chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
This story is awesome. I've never seen this amount of thought put into a story. And that twist at the end of this story was so unexpected it was like...WOW! Please hurry up with the next one! I'll definitely be checking out your other stories
Daeon Mortanius chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
I truly enjoyed reading 'Who I am, I am' and this and i think that they are both great fan fics.
you wrote them both amazingly, i tip my hat to... *no hat* uh.. never mind but great job!
kooloowarrior chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
trilogly sounds great cant wait till the third come out
Fox Akuma chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
ok ok... y dd u make it like th ... y dd they have 2 die weh naruto was about 2 have a family MAN i was crying here
P.S.
i kno kno th i make it seem th hes real but a good story can make u 4get wh s real n wh not
Wolfone10 chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
MORE TIME-TRAVEL? Sheez.
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
I dunno, but I think I could get Hinata into the harem fairly easy... She's very passive and Konaho would want SOMEONE from a big clan to team up with Naruto... So it would be either the Hyuuga or the Uchia... and since all the later has is the stupid moronic pain-in-the-ass Sasuke... all they have is either Hinata or Hanabi... Since Hanabi is better with the fighting style and with acting... Then Hinanta becomes the scarification lamb. She becomes Naruto's wife by default... Kinda Ironic huh?
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Honestly I think he should just throw Kisami's ring into a volcano and fuck over Madara once and for all, so he's not the "big bad boogy man" of the story anymore, maybe throw Itachi's ring in the same volcano.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
In all actuality the name for the ORIGINAL comic book your basing this story off of WAS the INVINCIBLE IRON MAN... ROFL just so you know.