Reviews for Poker Face
NightRain2DaySnow chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Even I could have guessed it without her telling the readers what she wanted! I mean, the answers are OBVIOUS! A cage bird always desires freedom! Who DOESN'T want freedom when trapped or bound to something on the ground! Poor Crow/Chelsie! Sorrounded by men who can't even find the answer to a simple question! Although at least Jonathan's got a pretty good idea. I hope that she ends up with Jonathan!
clarkegriffins chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
This is awesome, can't wait to see who she ends up with xx
NoteofMadness chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I LOVE THIS SERIES! Sorry I didn't review either of the previous stories, I had to move on straight on to the next one...They were so good that I read them all in one sitting (: It's now almost seven in the morning, so I should go to sleep.

Great writing! Although, there are a few spelling/grammatical mistakes. Nothing too serious, especially as I understand how difficult it is to have the will to read through the chapter you've just written thoroughly to check for mistakes. I'm just a bit of a nazi when it comes to these two things, so I thought I'd mention it. Not meant to put you down in the slightest.

Love what you've done with the characters, some parts had me giggling out loud like a maniac (so much so, that my housemate knocked on my door)

Update soon! (no pressure though _)

Keep up the amazing work!
Just a freakin ray of sunshine chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Please update! I beg of you! This is an awaome story. P.S. Chelse/Crow should meet Catwoman. Update, please update.
Avacii chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
This is a GREAT story!

I cant wait to find out what happens next

Hope you update SOON!

vanillaninja2032 chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Ack! You need to update this! Seriously I need to know what happens!
wayward-author chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
It's so good. I'm curious, is the answer freedom or something related to it?
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
men are idiots. the clues are more then straight forward. but theyre both insane so... ill chalk it up to that. :p
PurgatoryNymphe chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
hm dunno if WE wouldn't know the answer, could we say exactly what did she wants? maybe yeas, maybe not:P

i feel bad for these two:p but, Crow and Chelsie int hat are playing their freedom

so i kinda understand... sorta:P

nice fic, even late that isn't too bad, as long as it is not a 1- 2 months of lateness :P

kis

Gwen
PurgatoryNymphe chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
woaw!

it'S certain i'm following this threequel!

if jhonny boy or joker cannot figure her thing out, neither in the end will have her? ... and I'm sure during one chapter they'll fight, maybe, or something like

they're genius villains

but like every psychos

they'Re as a matter of fact self centered on their own satisfaction (and their need is to be loved and to own a egolostical bird like them, who only want to playa and not be caged... like her host, Crow doesn't know the true signification of love addiction)

I'm totally devoted to the psychological side of your fic Syrenia
Cybernetic Mango chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Think like a bird. BE the bird. Eat the bird seed, sleep in its nest, glue feathers to your arms and run around screaming "CAW CAW" and pecking at people's sandwiches.

FREEDOM to do that. :D