Reviews for Book of David: Part Two
ElizabethBella chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh, what a wonderful beginning! More! More!
Em chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i would love it if you uploaded more thanks i really like your story
kaka chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
please please please write on
RT4ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is fantastic. Wonderfully written. I hope you get inspired to write another chapter.
anease chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I hope that you continue with this story. Chapter 1 is a great start. Loved this show!
NYJOEY chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
War Eagle,

Hm, that was a really great start! You were able to capture her nature quite well...I look forward to your next update and hope you haven't just given up on this story. I also wish they would have continue this great show...sadly there is little room for quality programs on television.
William chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is a nice start

I too dread the fact that Kings was canceled
M chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Great start! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to read more! Big fan of David and Michelle in Kings!
Molly chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very poetic. I like it so far and hope that you continue. :)
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great chapter! I'm really interested to see where u will take this.
KingsFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Great first chapter! Cannot wait to read more of your story and about David and Michelle and want happens to them. Please keep going!
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Excellent start, I am really excited to see where you are going with this.
SarahOL1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I loved this series, so reading any sort of continuation of it (especially about David/Michelle) would be absolutely amazing. Please keep writing this, I'm very interested to hear your take on what happens next!
jojobevco chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Good Chapter
4DRESShasALWAYSbeen chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
KINGS LOVE!

I love your idea. And I am sincerely saddened by the fact that Kings will not be returning for a second season.

If you keep writing I will definitely keep reading.

4DRESShasALWAYSbeen