Reviews for With A Calm Mind
EustaceGeller chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
They just feel a little off character. I don't feel like this fits them but its good.
hiddden magic chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
hey, I just wanted to say that i really really love this story, and i'm cleaning out my favorites right now (i favorite stories i don't even read) and i was debating on whether or not to keep this one so i re-read it to remember exactly what it was and OH MY GOODNESS!

I'm absolutely dying. I totally understand if it's something you don't want to finish, or if you can't finish it, but if you plan on doing it, I'll be here to read it. I remember reading it the first time and i spent a good week or so thinking about the whole situation.

I'd love to see how it works out

xKennedi
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
I remember reading the beginning of this story a while ago - and fortunately I subscribed to the story alert for this story! I really love this way of approaching the new pregnancy - it's such an original idea and I'm so glad that you thought this up and are sharing it with all of us! Please continue, I'm so excited to see what happens if/when Jim meets up with Pam. I almost forgot to say something, fabulous job with the writing, the little pieces flow together really well and I love the inner thinking from both of them, very realistic!
ELiXiR2722 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Awesome update. Can't wait to see what happens.
Dedeen chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Ok... I'm getting a feel for this story. I wonder where you are taking this. Update soon?
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
this was great! i love the emotion, and am finding the characters to be very realistic - nice job! can't wait for the next chapter, this is really good so far!
CuriTeaist chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Nice, Update soon if you can.
ilovetoJAM chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
love it. can't wait for more ]
LoveScrantonStyle chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is really cute...update soon?
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i really liked this story, and i hope you continue it. i was a little confused towards the beginning. i think pam was just in shock, not purposely ignoring jim, right? i guess i was just confused how pam went from being a quiet, less attentive version of herself, then to her normal ways later on. on a positive note, i loved all the detail, especially at the store. hope you keep going!
Jamfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
What is she thinking? please hurry with next chapter.