Reviews for Normal
lilcupcake03 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Love this story and completely understand where you're coming from about 'normal'
Hushabye chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I like that Tru is pondering what it would be like to be "normal." That was never really discussed, at least not in depth, or even outright, in the show. And you let Tru's conversation with Jack flow very nicely and wonderfully.

Amazing. :D
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This was interesting. I like how he sees things. Good job.
Bow Chicka Bow Wow chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Woah. This is definitely one of my favorites. So savory on its own merit, but even more profound for those who know you as well as I do! Your words are so inspiring, and I wish I could read them on a day-to-day basis - hell, can you make me one of those day calendars with little Lara tidbits on every page? I'd pay a pretty penny for it, just so you know. Mk. Love ya.
enchy1204 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is actually the first one-shot that I've ever read. And I ain't dissapointed! Love it. :)
AsrarSonya chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Thank you so much for the dedication. It is truly appreciated. Especially when the story is one that deals with such a personal matter and reflects the core of Tru's being. The question and questioning of her calling, and whether her life would ever be normal. Sharing those complex thoughts, the bare truth, with Jack in the intimacy of a special moment when they are both bare of clothes and bare of daily responsibilities, but wrapped in sheets and in love. The vulnerability of that moment alone gets the reader sucked into the story, not only as if watching it, but also living it. We all have similar questions. We all face our alter ego and wonder what could have been and what should be.

The candle on the bedside table is also another character in the story, I think. It is also a reflection of their relationship. a love which lights their souls and all the mystery and darkness around them.

The story also reminds me of a moment between Buffy and Faith in season 7, when Faith finally had the courage to open up to Buffy about her jealousy and the burden of being a slayer. Only the two of them could understand.

Again you have done a great job. BRAVO!