Reviews for Plane Embarrassing
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Nice sense of humor
Thisissocliche chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love your humour. So incredibly much. This is such a delicious piece. I think I've read it about five times.
TheQuillowTree chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
LOVE IT! I laughed so hard! A wonderful little piece, dare I ask if it actually happened? Great job, thanks for making me smile!
Sialia12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very unusual fanfiction :D

Jadzania chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
hm... :D
CruellaMiranda chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Completely, utterly delightful. :). Loved it!
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Yep, that was awesomeness. Thanks A
Cranky Crocus chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I am so very, very glad I'm not the only one to have experiences like this! Although I am ashamed to admit that occasionally I am not sleeping when they occur. (However, many of them HAVE occurred on planes, so there is similarity there!)

Fantastically written! Love this piece. :)
Chemistress chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Grundgütiger - ich bin fast vom Stuhl gefallen...Bewundernswert wie stoisch "die Autorin" diesen Alptraum überlebt hat *LOL*
IAmCertainlyMMAD chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Just too funny. I love meta-fanfic, and this one is perfect. But unfortunately, not only do I never have flights like this, I never even have dreams like this.

Wish there *were* a sequel. Rated R (at least).

Hot slash indeed.
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was great - brilliantly amusing and well-written!
the real snape chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Despite the agonizing embarrasment, I do wish it would happen to me ...

Especially loved:

/That sentence remains hanging in mid-air, as does my lower jaw. / Descriptions are my weak point, and I love excellent ones like this.

/If by ‘you’ you mean ‘me,’ then I should certainly think so,” / Lovely sense of linguistics. I didn't know Ro had it in her. Min, yes, but Ro? One lives and learns.

/ not that it happened in the broom closet / in *broom* closet? It would, wouldn't it, with Ro present? But at the Ministry!

/throwing us a stern look to make sure that we are properly and safely attached to our seats,/ terrific cameo
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009