Reviews for The Real Tobi
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 11h ago
Trolololol! This is so old but still freakin' awesome! Ah, since the Naruto Manga's kids going downhill it's nice to read such a funny relaxing short story! Aww, cupcakes and mint make kawaii scenes! I loved the spoon part! . Yey, good Tobi pwns!
xyz chapter 1 . 1/11
...I was stupid enough to drink something at the time I read Tobi kicking Madara's a**. xDDDD my poor keyboard... *cries* but it was worth it I bet you would have used Kyuubi instead of Shukaku if that weren't even more over the top or killed of our favourite protagonist!
Eva Foster chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh my glob, that was awesome and hilarious! I'm hoping there's a sequel for this! And I just love Tobi here! He's awesome! GO TOBI!
Firestripe49 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh, my GOD! Lolz. I especially like how Tobi got Shukaku to say that he was a 'good pet'! Best. Moment. Of. My. Life!
darkness chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
awsome story csnt discribe if bdtter
Lazurman chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
"Tobi is a good boy!"

Yes. Yes you are, Tobi. The best.

Dammit, Obito, why'd you kill off the funny Tobi! Bring him back!
RegenerateLPs chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I want a Wooden Spoon of Tobi now.
PAKI96 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This story makes me so happy. It feels like I've developed new muscles around my mouth.
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Dude, this was freaking awesome. Thank you, I finally found a story like this! It's awesome! xD
God-Of-Nobody chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Quite good on my opinion realy hope u make a sequel or something i mean the hell Madara being raped with a spoon i think its a first.
Atererus chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Bloody epic!
Nobody chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love it that spoon is the most awesomest thig I ever saw
kAmiskee chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
im some what confused...yet i'm laghing so hard it hurts and i can barely type! lol love the story!
2lazy2thinkofaname chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That is the single most hilarious thing I've ever had the pleasure to read. Thank you, Author-san, for existing.
OrangeSkye2772 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012