Reviews for I Will Protect You
Trapezoidal chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Even though they're Decepticons, they have their fluffy moments. Awww!
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Poor Sideways. His only screen time crime was running from the 'bots. His screen time punishment was being sliced in half by script writers who didn't care :( I mean, hello, the line they had Sideswipe saying after killing Sideways? Bleah. Totally lame. On a happy note, you can play as Sideways in the RoTF video game :)
optimus prime chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
owwwwwwwww so cute,this happen before shanghai right?
optimus prime chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
owwwwwwwww so cute,this happen before shanghai right?
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Right here is why I like Decepticons more than Autobots! They aren't all stupid, warmongering psychopaths! They DO have emotions, they DO care for others! Kickin' story, keep up the great work!
DarkHunter643 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
AW thats cute... i like demolishor and sideways.
WriterApprentice chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This... is so... beautiful! *cries*

Poor Sideswipe... he's so fearful of everything. Lost and alone in an unknown world, surrounded by hostile Autobots *hugs Sideways*. Then comes Demolisher to comfort him like an older brother of sorts, like a guardian angel.

It's perfect! No wonder they were together... in... the movie...

*breaks into tears*

*stands up in rage*

Curse you Autobots and Michael Bay for killing them! Curse all of you!

*throws extremely pointy Decepticon emblems*

This was written so well, the details, the choices of words and the way you presented Demolisher and Sideways! I enjoyed it to the very end! Sure Demolisher went on a rampage in Shanghai, but that's only because Autobots were attacking him. With this fic you definitely showed a side that they lacked in the movies and I loved it. None of them feel out of character at all (actually they really didn't have much of a character in the movie considering their slim show time).

Please I am begging you, continue this! This oneshot has potential to develop into a great story! The end feels like there's still more to go for these two! So please!

*kneels down and begs*

I'm not forcing you or anything, but I would like to see more!
Saberfang90 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aw that's so sweet.
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
*sniffles*

Demolishor is such a sweet (and gigantic) mech. You know, you're really good in making friendship stories. The characters (especially the Decepticons) don't look so...robotic...unlike how they appear in the movies. And yeah, I think Sideways lacked of screen time, SO MUCH. He's a potential small-sized enemy. In Transformers: Alliance, which is a graphic novel prequel to ROTF, there's Swindle and more other Cons too.

Keep it up, babeh!

Kogito
meteor prime chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aw so sweet. Brings sad tears to my eyes knowing they both die. I'm angry at Sideswipe now *frowns*. I've never liked Sideways befor (what with what he did to everyone in Armada and such) but i wan tto hug him now. :' more soon please.

till all are one

Meteor Prime
Lecidre chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aww, this story is so moving! I love how you wrote Demolishor and Sideways here, especially Sideways' panic feelings and how frightened he'd been all his life until he met Demolisor, his true friend and his protector. I didn't think much while seeing ROTF, and now I agreed with you that Demolishor must be protecting Sideways when the Autobots hunted them down in Shanghai. Too bad both character got killed so soon in the movie... they surely have great potential if the director decided to focus more on their guardian/charge or friendship kind of relationship.

Love this fic to bits! Thanks so much for writing this story for Sideways and Demolishor. They really need more love and attention in this fandom...
9aza chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw. When I saw the movie I didn't even know that was Sideways or that he was there until I read Slag Happens. Sometimes I wish everyone had nametags in that movie.
Inspire165 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really want to hug Sideways right now! :D He sounds like such a sweetie! Love this short Arctic! Wonderful work! [lol I like this personality better than the evil one I gave him in my story! ;p]
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
A very good character piece. I enjoyed your characterisation. I was really disappointed at how little air time he got, as well, but it was interesting to read your version of him. Well done!

_

CDW
XpeledPi chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
My god! You have done a very good job giving them personalities! I love their friendship. It was very cute and I had a sense of hope and comfort. Love it.

This is going to my favourites!