Reviews for Destined
leatwerpenn chapter 23 . 8/25
I never review so pleased take this seriously when I beg you to update!
Eimana chapter 23 . 8/22
Nooooo you can't leave it there! Things are finally getting how they should be going with those two. And tomoyo and eriol aren't so god be damned stupid anymore! U can't leave it here! Don't make me suffer ;-;
This was written beautiful, you really made the character growth go so naturally. This was beautiful to read, I really do hope u continue soon!
Wardah Sakura chapter 23 . 8/17
I would love an update. please...
It's been more than two years. I'm beggibg you, please update :'( i'm dyibg to know what'll happen next you can end it with 3 remaining chapters or so pleaseeee
Hina Hime Chan chapter 23 . 7/26
Please, please update soon! It's been two years! Please complete it!
Cody chapter 23 . 7/24
IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS! PLEASE COME BACK! THIS STORY IS MY LIFE! NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I NEED AND MISS YOU RIGHT NOW
Number 1 FAN chapter 23 . 7/14
Damn! I was waiting for this story in ages! And you're continuing it! I totally loved you even more now that I finally read the next chapters after that supeeeer! Cliff hanger! Hahahaha. Wish you Good health and continue writing. You make someone happy because of your stories! God bless!
-xoxo-
Heaven of the Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/15
It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Its awesome! The story is fabulous. I love how feelings blossomed between Sakura and Syaoran. But I think Tomoyo's character didn't evolve much. Otherwise its fantastic. But I'm disappointed that the story isn't complete. I hope you complete it soon. _
Sonic chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh my goodness
The amount of reader embarrassment I am getting from her "little" escapade is terrifying
DDB-NAKITA chapter 23 . 6/22
When will you update this story? I love it so much. It's been two years long. Please, update
Liz chapter 23 . 6/19
UPDAAAAATE PLEASSEEEEEEE?
zain chapter 23 . 6/13
hey I didn't acknowledge that deeper actually I didn't c the author prior I'm sorry hehe that was awesome I've read it a long time ago .
it's superb one was even better yeap its awesome
u did a gr8 job seriously
awesome
haha I thought too appreciate u a little more u know ;)
Dear author
gr8 story gr8 writing fabulous plot I'm in love I love the interaction n everything there character is the one of mi fav. there interaction n everything
thank u soooooooo much I jus loved it
hopefully u'll right soon
zain chapter 9 . 6/11
Dear author
seriously a nice way to end it a like th moment third from the last awwwww it was beauuuuutiful. seriously amazing
than doing actually u did a gr8 job