Reviews for Destined
ANGEL-SKyBluE chapter 20 . 11/9
Amazing amazing really awesome! Love all of your stories and your writing style! Hope you'll finish this one day!
CrownPandora chapter 23 . 11/6
Love it so much! You're a fantastic writer and I just spent several hours glued to the screen reading this (with some interruptions of sleep). The characters are so real and i feel all their emotions. More pretty please :)
sigrid chapter 23 . 10/30
You're amazing! Pleaase update soon because you have a great, addictive story with an amazing romance and very well developed characters THANKS TO YOU! tHANKS FOR BRINGING this hilarious and wonderful fic in my life and I hope to see my chapters up soon!
Liz chapter 23 . 10/30
Wow! I can't believe it's more than a year since you've updated. Still, I can't get enough of this story. I really do hope that you'll update in the near future. Good luck! :)
cookie chapter 23 . 10/25
can you please update this has been a year since the last update and i have re-read this about a thousand times. please continue it. you led up to the part where they just realized their feelings for each other, at the very least...let them get together ...PLEASE
Bee Emey chapter 23 . 10/19
This can't be the last chapter! I'll wait 3 years if I have to, but please don't leave it like this!
please please please update
waterlily12 chapter 23 . 10/8
Oh my gosh. I just love your stories. I'm not sure if you're still alive in FF but I just want to say, you. You are a really REALLY good writer!

Your stories kept me reading all the way through and when I have to stop because I had to sleep and go to class the next day (I would have stayed up all night reading if it wasn't for that), I couldn't help but think about what happens next! And when I was done, I had an urge to read it again - and I don't remember any other fanfic doing that to me before. Their perspectives and the character developments... It was just... so beautiful... and out right funny! XD
Your stories are actually my first CCS fanfic ever even though I have always been fond of the anime(Actually re-watched it several time and your story made me want to re-watch it again)

This is not the last chapter of Destined is it? It feels like it is but then it doesn't seem like it (It's an open ending isn't it?). As with Deeper... that was just so adorable! (I couldn't control my laughter when Syaoran just had to fire two employees - I pity them - just because he's jealous) I look forward to an epilogue if you still have one in mind.

... Wah I feel like I'm rambling right now. I'll stop, sorry '

I really hope that I can read more of what you'll write!
Nessa417 chapter 1 . 10/2
Please update! I really want to know how things will play out PLEASE!
My wish is you'll comeback and continue this awesome fanfic again. Please?
I love it! Please update soon, I REALLY REALLY LOVE ITTTT T. T
lol that other guest. don't listen to them, just update when you want to! You have the support of a lot of people.
Honestly, you suck for not updating after so long. You deserve to have your story plagiarized.
riaanaa chapter 1 . 8/2
I miss this story soooo much...Will it be ever updated...? ;( ;(
okay. so you really have to continue this one. oh my gosh! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
2,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »