Reviews for Destined
Nessa417 chapter 1 . 10/2
Please update! I really want to know how things will play out PLEASE!
My wish is you'll comeback and continue this awesome fanfic again. Please?
I love it! Please update soon, I REALLY REALLY LOVE ITTTT T. T
lol that other guest. don't listen to them, just update when you want to! You have the support of a lot of people.
Honestly, you suck for not updating after so long. You deserve to have your story plagiarized.
riaanaa chapter 1 . 8/2
I miss this story soooo much...Will it be ever updated...? ;( ;(
okay. so you really have to continue this one. oh my gosh! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
waited for three years for chap 20. sure do hope i wont wait another three years for chap 24.
Usually I don't like stories like this to be honest, but yours was beautiful and different, not to mention HILARIOUS! I absolutely loved it! You have woven the characters beautifully into the story though they may be a little OC.! You are a wonderful author! Keep up the good work
This story is so cute! Please update soon .
Maria fromCanada chapter 23 . 7/30
Thanks to your amazing writing I'm te watching Sakura again. You have given me that sparkle. The way you wrote the characters, is amazing. I buy it all the time

Please... Don't leave us hanging without an end. It's not fair to ur hearts
TheTravellingBling chapter 23 . 7/27
Hi! Please, please, please continue this story! I really want to see how you'll wrap this one up! It was very well-written, and the plot worked well with how you wrote the characters. This is easily one of my favorite stories here in this fandom. I hope you will update soon!
thunder2010 chapter 23 . 7/24
That was a wonderful journey! I love this story!
But it does seem a little open ended... Is this truly the end?
Frank Was Not Like Other Sheep chapter 23 . 7/4
Please update. I absolutely adore this story and have read it multiple times over praying everyday that it's been updated. This story has gotten me through some rough times so thank you for sharing it with me. I hope you'll decide to finish it. Hope you're doing well!
sunshineshaa chapter 18 . 6/19
This is by far one of my favorite stories to read. It is simple, funny, and above all the cutest thing ever. Their relationship is nothing short of what i hoped the adult version of them to be. I cannot stress this enough, but i really hope that you continue to update this story. I've read this story multiple times and each time i have reactions as if it was the first time i was reading it! So please please please update 3

P.S: the system would not let me post the review for the last chapter
2,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »