Reviews for Why Torchwood and MIB Crossovers Dont Work
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That's just how it would go, too. Two top secret agencies, both with mind wipe capabilities. It probably happens over and over again. Wonder if they'll ever figure it out.
S.Quid.Weirdshire chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ha ha :D That's awesome
Vadrigos chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
BAHAHAHAHAH. They erase each other's memories. That's brilliant.
Sehkmet chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
awesome. very ... realistic. excellent title, too.
Ong-no-otaku chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is exactly what would happen
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hehehe I'd like to see them realizing the were wiped
WereDragon EX chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Well, that was a short and sweet little piece of writing you did there.I can totally see such an encounter happening, and you may have given me an idea for some writing I might do in future. The only real glaring flaw I see is that both organizations should be aware that the otehr exists, though knowledge of each others' functions may remain mysterious. Anyway, great work.
Kikino chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I found that rather humorous. It wasn't what I was expecting, but now I can't think of a better outcome for a one-shot. I mean, yeah, you could have ended it with the two organizations knowing about each other but that would have hinted at a larger plot. I found it entertaining. Good job.

Kikino
JC-Puzzler chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very funny! I can just picture this very encounter occuring! I think you did a very good job of showing what would happen at the end of an encounter involving both groups, but how about a follow-up of what might happen if they were to meet again, and one or both begins to remember or recognize the other? I'd be very interested to see how you think they would deal with it, especially if one or more of the other characters are also thrown into the mix. Please let me know if you ever decide to add to this story, especially with one or more of the above additions.

I loved this fic!

JCPuzzler
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
To be honest...

If these two organisations existed in the same world, they would know about each other.

They would probably know a LOT about each other.

So yeah, I find your point to be laughably moot seeing as to how you don't seem to know how these organisations work.

I do hope that we get a PROPER crossover between these two organisations that actually explore the relationship between them and how they view each other.
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Good point. Nicely done XD
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Yup, that makes sense. It's hard to create even strategic allies when you are determined to just erase the memories of everyone who sees you at work.

Too bad, Torchwood & the MiB would make some awesome teamups if not for that little flaw...

Great concept, great execution!
aureus yarara chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
HELLO NEW HEADCANON
Convexbaka chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
ROTFL. :D
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That is probably what would happen. Though I think the wyrms would worship Ianto. Nice story though.