Reviews for Light of Day
Terrific story! ! !
missionarycook chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
sooo good so far :)
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Such a sweet, beautiful story...I think you caught their dynamic perfectly. Nice job.
babesbraves chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
a beautiful story about the love and bonding between 2 people and to a much lesser amount it was hot!
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Love the Emmett-Mobile.
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I just have to tell you that is one of the most beautifully written if the very best written stories of Edward and Bella's love I have had the pleasure of reading.
robsten63 chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
LOved it! This was amazing! :D
zyvl787 chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
wow... this story is soo good that it needs moree reviews! haha, amazing story! )
SareRide9 chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
You're a great writer. Great story.
Anaines chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I love this story! Is so real! Always in FF Edward is son confident sexually, and I love the way your story shows him, as a very old fashioned man.

Please! Keep writting!
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
Lovely and sensuous, without being graphic.
Edward'sDJ chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
I loved the poem and Bella's realisation that Edward's love was unconditional and 'just for love's sake'.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
The love letters between Esme and Carlisle is a beautiful idea (as is the fact that Carlisle quotes poetry to Esme at 'special' times).

Lovely chapter, thanks.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I agree that Edward's lifetime of restraint combined with early twentieth century morality would be likely to result in fairly deep seated repression.

You're probably doing him a favour by encouraging him to confront this repression!

Great story, thanks.